Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/789659/Newcastle-transfer-news-Rafa-Benitez-Ayoze-Perez/amp

Don’t worry lads 100mill transfer kitty/war chest incoming, get renewed sharpish

giphy.gif

I know you guys are taking the piss out of other fans with the wives things, but in all honesty I don’t understand what they are on about.

I’m single, but if I had a GF or wife, then Ashley owning is aside, I’d love for her to come to games with me. NUFC is a big part of my life, outside of work it’s what occupies the majority of my time. If NUFC were under a new owner, being ran decently then I’d love to be back and to take a GF or wife to the games.

your latent homosexuality is very exposed in that post mate. you need to revaluate your life.

www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/789659/Newcastle-transfer-news-Rafa-Benitez-Ayoze-Perez/amp

Don’t worry lads 100mill transfer kitty/war chest incoming, get renewed sharpish

giphy.gif

Entirely possible, but only if we get a McClaren style manager who wastes it on shite (or at least on his style of players before he gets binned off and a new manager comes in with different plans), and spend the rest of our lives wondering what Rafa or the next manager could have done with it. 

Before Benitez left, it was £50m plus sales, but with wages and agent fees to also come out of that £50m.

Nobody even believed them then, hence in part why Rafa walked, but now they've revised history to say £60m, and dropped all mention of the other bits being deductible. They can't even lie consistently. :lol:

I know you guys are taking the piss out of other fans with the wives things, but in all honesty I don’t understand what they are on about.

I’m single, but if I had a GF or wife, then Ashley owning is aside, I’d love for her to come to games with me. NUFC is a big part of my life, outside of work it’s what occupies the majority of my time. If NUFC were under a new owner, being ran decently then I’d love to be back and to take a GF or wife to the games.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you wouldn't

You really wouldn't, or your wife get's sick of the very talk of football. Mine used to come to games with me and then got sick of it all and holds it all against me now constantly complaining that I go to x number of games a year (Started happening strangely when the kids popped out). I have merely retained my season ticket for last 5 years to piss her off. I am now negotiating giving her half the money and me retaining other half and still going out for a pint on match day (Don't get out much apart from that with kids tbh).

As much as I love her, the match is my thing - similarly I don't sit watching Love Island/Geordie Shore/Some Other shit while my brains seep out my ear so we both have our own thing. Difference being I don't hate her for watching mong TV, but she despises football because I used to watch any game on TV :-)

I know you guys are taking the p*ss out of other fans with the wives things, but in all honesty I don’t understand what they are on about.

your latent homosexuality is very exposed in that post mate. you need to revaluate your life.

Yeaah, wanting to spend time with a girlfriend? What a homosexual!!!

Them sweet loyalty points eh?

Loyal to Ashley, not Newcastle United.

Anyone renewing should be ashamed to call themselves a Newcastle fan.

Just curious. How many did you write off when you packed in?

Don't know and it doesn't matter, i could get sunderland away put it that way.

Them sweet loyalty points eh?

Loyal to Ashley, not Newcastle United.

Anyone renewing should be ashamed to call themselves a Newcastle fan.

Just curious. How many did you write off when you packed in?

Don't know and it doesn't matter, i could get sunderland away put it that way.

50+ then.

Suppose when people are deciding what to do with their ST it matters more to some than others, depending on how many they have. All i'm saying is if there is to be an ambitious, hopefully successful nufc, with everyone pulling in the same direction i'd like to experience it 1st hand, but having had all my enthusiasm for the club drained out of me i'm not prepared to pay possibly thousands of pounds for unlimited seasons of more shite just to keep the points as a guarantee.

Guest chopey

Wonder when the extension will be announced.

I was wondering that although the tickets don't go on general sale until the 15th so plenty of time.

Is this what it's come to..... 'negotiating' to get fans who apparently love the club to make a small sacrifice for what's best for the club they apparently love?

Is not being able to watch the club you love IF happier times do come along a SMALL sacrifice? And I agree, unless we act there's unlikely to be any happier times but this is where the catch 22 situation comes in.

Is this what it's come to..... 'negotiating' to get fans who apparently love the club to make a small sacrifice for what's best for the club they apparently love?

Is not being able to watch the club you love IF happier times do come along a SMALL sacrifice? And I agree, unless we act there's unlikely to be any happier times but this is where the catch 22 situation comes in.

If you (and I don't mean you personally) but I would say it is a small sacrifice IF it can help bring about change that in turn MAY lead to happier times.  The greatest weapon of the fascist is the tolerance of the pacifist.

If tens of thousands of fans are renewing to save their loyalty points, then it's not a "small" sacrifice, is it? NUST are responding to a concern many fans have expressed - there's no need to do anything but applaud, really.

If tens of thousands of fans are renewing to save their loyalty points, then it's not a "small" sacrifice, is it? NUST are responding to a concern many fans have expressed - there's no need to do anything but applaud, really.

Oh indeed, NUST should be applauded for listening and then acting but it's these "thousands of fans" I've got the issue with.  We want Ashley out, we can't force him out in the complete sense but we have the power to make a loud and clear message, something which on past evidence has caused him to maybe not shit himself, but give him hemmoroids and we won't do it for FOMO.  That's the bit I'm struggling with in my head.

What's the point in loyalty points when we're not aiming for Europe and don't want cup runs. So you can secure your away ticket to Bournemouth? C'mon now.