Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

It's like staying loyal to your wife, who has no head, just in case a doctor comes along who can grow peoples heads back

'Of course I have a go on a Saturday night. What else am I going to do, just have a wank?'

People who think Howay should be represented by two letters in acronym should be sectioned.

:lol: This.

Personally I really don't get the point of going this season, like - loyalty points, supporting the team not the regime or otherwise. The quality of football this season from us is going to be absolutely fucking rotten. Unless you're one of these people that doesn't let our results affect you, you're bound to be feeling fed up as fuck every other weekend.

Guest reefatoon

Renewing your ticket this season is nothing but being completely selfish. No matter what shit excuse they make up to try and justify going, the matter of the fact is, they don’t want to push themselves to make any sacrifice for the greater good of the club, simply because they are a bunch of selfish cunts. They can have Ashley’s shit club, but when it drops down to league 1 they will soon fuck off then. Really looking forward to watching it all collapsing this season with these selfish fuckers front row seating it.

Renewing your ticket this season is nothing but being completely selfish. No matter what s*** excuse they make up to try and justify going, the matter of the fact is, they don’t want to push themselves to make any sacrifice for the greater good of the club, simply because they are a bunch of selfish c***s. They can have Ashley’s s*** club, but when it drops down to league 1 they will soon f*** off then. Really looking forward to watching it all collapsing this season with these selfish f***ers front row seating it.

Guest chopey

I thought it'd be tough to not renew, but the deadline came and went and I really didn't give a fuck.  Guess this club has finally broken me.

In the dark days of Pardew I enjoyed an almost perverse enjoyment of wanting us to lose because I knew it was for the greater good, that's how I'm going into this season

Guest covmag

One city, one club, one idiot

Right there, the reason we are stuck with the cunt and look like fucking idiots.

One city, one club, one idiot

Right there, the reason we are stuck with the cunt and look like fucking idiots.

Plus another 45k of the fuckers. We are well and truly buggered.

Still no extension of the renewal deadline, must have enough eh ?

Just logged on and my ticket is still available for renewal so perhaps they have extended the deadline on the quiet

Unless you actually  tell them you are cancelling it will be available until the end of August. I renewed mine on the 10th August last year at the box office and had this explained to me then. My DD started in September for 8 months.

Say 10,000 at £600 a pop...there’s Benitez’s salary. He was paying for himself. Idiots not seeing that.

Then there is what the spend on matchday. If ST are down, single sales will be down as well, could be more like 36-38k attendances, lowest since we expanded.

It's a clear message to him and when we go down expect another 10-15k to walk away. The club would be finished.