Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Do none of you have wives? The football is LITERALLY the only possible way to get away from them for a few hours.

just go to the pub and watch the games. you still get away from the wife and you still get to watch the game without supporting the parasite.

But then i'd miss pre-match with the lads, half time pint and a pie etc.  And at the end of the day, you have to support the team (not the regime) otherwise you might have to spend an hour or two with the person you promised to live faithfully with for the rest of your life.  Fuck that.

anyone who goes is part of the problem. Next season the toon liberation front will start hunting down fans who go and behead the on Al Jazeer until we get a total shut out.

Do none of you have wives? The football is LITERALLY the only possible way to get away from them for a few hours.

just go to the pub and watch the games. you still get away from the wife and you still get to watch the game without supporting the parasite.

But then i'd miss pre-match with the lads, half time pint and a pie etc.  And at the end of the day, you have to support the team (not the regime) otherwise you might have to spend an hour or two with the person you promised to live faithfully with for the rest of your life.  f*** that.

Maybe invest the money you spend on tickets in a depression therapist instead, because you clearly have enormous psychological issues.

I might not agree with his pizza toppings, but I agree with Loki on this one.

What's the average season ticket price, around £600? I suggest our next protest should be on the 6th minute for the next 600 home games (Note: This will mean buying a season ticket for the next 31 years. Drastic but we really need to show him we're serious this time) we should all sing "Get out of our club".

But then i'd miss pre-match with the lads, half time pint and a pie etc.  And at the end of the day, you have to support the team (not the regime) otherwise you might have to spend an hour or two with the person you promised to live faithfully with for the rest of your life.  f*** that.

Maybe invest the money you spend on tickets in a depression therapist instead, because you clearly have enormous psychological issues.

The pies really improved this year, mate.  Proper good nosh.

If it's literally a case of the match, the pub or shopping with the wife, you have to question people's lack of imagination  :lol:

Pretty much, there is so much in the world to do other than those things.  Express your emotions via poetry, painting, playing an instrument or learn a new craft.  :lol:

If it's literally a case of the match, the pub or shopping with the wife, you have to question people's lack of imagination  :lol:

Pretty much, there is so much in the world to do other than those things.  Express your emotions via poetry, painting, playing an instrument or learn a new craft.  :lol:

Or something more constructive than following nufc - such as stapling your scrot to the wall for the duration of the match

I know you guys are taking the piss out of other fans with the wives things, but in all honesty I don’t understand what they are on about.

I’m single, but if I had a GF or wife, then Ashley owning is aside, I’d love for her to come to games with me. NUFC is a big part of my life, outside of work it’s what occupies the majority of my time. If NUFC were under a new owner, being ran decently then I’d love to be back and to take a GF or wife to the games.

I know you guys are taking the piss out of other fans with the wives things, but in all honesty I don’t understand what they are on about.

I’m single, but if I had a GF or wife, then Ashley owning is aside, I’d love for her to come to games with me. NUFC is a big part of my life, outside of work it’s what occupies the majority of my time. If NUFC were under a new owner, being ran decently then I’d love to be back and to take a GF or wife to the games.

Whats stopping you taking a bird along to see Ashley's peep show of misery?

Guest The Little Waster

Briefly popped into the box office today and asked the security bloke how sales were going , he pulled an embarrassed face went red and laughed ...

Whats stopping you taking a bird along to see Ashley's peep show of misery?

Ashley’s peep show of misery.

Guest chopey

Briefly popped into the box office today and asked the security bloke how sales were going , he pulled an embarrassed face went red and laughed ...

Why is modern day culture obsessed with looks? You take no notice of that security guard its what's inside that counts.

That was me. I thought you said my tail was showing.  :blush:

Guest The Little Waster

Need a Reverend Billy outside the box office preaching against the evil of getting a season ticket

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you wouldn't