Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Mine was dispatched 3 August.

9th postal day tonight, still not here. It says to allow 7 working days from UK...so I think it's coming from abroad. After all this wait it'll just be garbage.

Guest chopey

We're all fooked. Whatever it is will have GPS tracking devices in and Kim Jong-Un will target all of our houses.  :eek:

My lass and son have been off for 3 weeks now, so a bomb dropped on my house might tidy it up a bit.

Are those who bought membership for this season meant to get something in the post?

Just had a look at my email receipt and I paid 4.95 for shipping.  I got the membership over a month ago. The fuck is shipping for?

Are those who bought membership for this season meant to get something in the post?

Just had a look at my email receipt and I paid 4.95 for shipping.  I got the membership over a month ago. The fuck is shipping for?

Yeah you get a membership pack apparently. It'll be your membership card and a badge probably

Yeah you get a membership pack apparently. It'll be your membership card and a badge probably

Could have walked from Newcastle to here in less time than it's taken to come, though I havent even got it yet either

and a badge, sweet. can't wait

I sent an email to the club yesterday, they've replied this morning.

They said the tracking is for our season tickets.....not much use once we have got the season ticket in our hands with the letter.

They said the packs will be sent in due course. They wouldnt "spoil the surprise" of what was in it, so still hope it's a signed nude of Rafa.

Why include in the season ticket a note saying we are also sending you something extra special to celebrate our 125th anniversary year. Track your delivery here:

If that was to track the season ticket?

Why include in the season ticket a note saying we are also sending you something extra special to celebrate our 125th anniversary year. Track your delivery here:

:lol:

Tracking a parcel which has already arrived.

Kinda sums up the way our club thinks and operates.

Ashley has given each of the 40,000 season tickets an equal share of his ownership as a leaving present. Each share worth £10k.

or its a free £5 bet with Fun88 and a 5% off discount card for the kiosks at the match as well as a sticker.    Wonder which one?  :)

Kinda sums up the way our club thinks and operates.

Aye exactly. The season ticket is stuck to the letter which says track your parcel, but Jan at the club said it's to track the ticket.

Dont know what the delay is. I imagine mass producing car bumper stickers takes time...