Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

• 4 months later...

Is tomorrow the last day to cancel?  Had enough..

giphy.gif

Officially it is but you could cancel any time really and there's nothing they can do about it. Obviously it's preferable to cancel before your 1st payment for next season comes out though!

My first payment is March the 1st but its my only payment as i pay in full. I'll pay it and pray we get took over in the summer. Guarantee if i cancel, there'll be a takeover in the summer.

So i'll be back next season either way. If no takeover happens it'll be my last season.

1st payment in Feb  or March?

Depends. My first payment was July and my last payment for this season comes out tonorrow.

Think they've taken the last payment for this season on the 1st of this month so 1st payment for next season should be March. Never been so close to chucking it, with a growing feeling of going through the motions as i turn up for games. As has been said above it would be typical of my luck if i binned it and the takeover happened. I'm hanging onto the words off KKs' banner quote from the other night.

• 3 months later...

Anyone know when the renewals are due to be applied for?  Only had half season tickets and this is my first full year for a while just wondering what the general timescale was.

Anyone know when the renewals are due to be applied for?  Only had half season tickets and this is my first full year for a while just wondering what the general timescale was.

Should be any time in the next 2-3 weeks really.

Edit - didn’t know what Greg said. So no idea.