Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Club've extended the deadline to 3rd July. Presumably because quite a few aren't renewing.

They will probably need to extend it again as there's not much chance anything apart from outgoings happens by Monday. What did they think would happen?

Not really in the spirit of the recent posts in here, but I'm assuming that I don't need to do anything with my ticket considering I was on the 10 year deal? Vaguely remember getting a letter a couple months ago saying that it was rolling over.

Can't be arsed going through the trauma of trying to speak to the box office about it.

Not really in the spirit of the recent posts in here, but I'm assuming that I don't need to do anything with my ticket considering I was on the 10 year deal? Vaguely remember getting a letter a couple months ago saying that it was rolling over.

Can't be arsed going through the trauma of trying to speak to the box office about it.

Nah, you don't need to do anything. Me and wor fatha are on the same thing. If I wasn't I'd probably just forget to renew; apathy to the whole thing is setting in for me now tbh.

Having to extend the deadline for people to renew is usually a sign that sales have been poor. They certainly haven't had to do that the last 2 seasons when sales have been very strong.

Around 20k season ticket holders are on the price freeze deal meaning that around 20k people have been affected by the massive price hikes making it unaffordable for many, with many more questioning why the prices have shot up so much when there is so little money invested in the playing squad.

I haven't renewed because it's simply too expensive and quite a lot of people I know at work and friends of mine haven't renewed for the same reason and others I know are holding back to see what happens regarding transfers and Rafa.

I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if almost half of the 20k affected by the price hikes haven't committed to renewing and we're now back to the circa 30k season ticket holders they had pre Rafa. If this is the case the club have backed themselves into a corner with the season ticket pricing which means that matchday prices will also have to be sky high and will put of a out of fans who pay match by match. Put it this way I certainly wouldn't be rushing out to part with around £40 for a seat in the Gallowgate or even more for seats in the East/Milburn Stands for a one off game.

Having to extend the deadline for people to renew is usually a sign that sales have been poor. They certainly haven't had to do that the last 2 seasons when sales have been very strong.

Actually they did https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/archive/season-ticket-renewal-deadline-extended

Seems pretty common for us. Maybe they should change the date in fact.

Did they extend it last summer?

Actually they did https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/archive/season-ticket-renewal-deadline-extended

Seems pretty common for us. Maybe they should change the date in fact.

Did they extend it last summer?

Not that I could see no.

Reluctantly renewed this morning.  Mine hasn't went up from what I can see. 

Either way, if its Rafa's last season in charge due to our absolute dickhead of an owner (which is looking likely) then it'll probably also my last season as a season ticket holder - I'll enjoy the ride as long as Rafa is here.

Reluctantly renewed this morning.  Mine hasn't went up from what I can see. 

Either way, if its Rafa's last season in charge due to our absolute dickhead of an owner (which is looking likely) then it'll probably also my last season as a season ticket holder - I'll enjoy the ride as long as Rafa is here.

This. When Rafa is away next Summer, then so will thousands of others.

Guest neesy111

Is it Rafa’s contract that makes everyone so sure he’ll stay this summer but leave next?

Yes, because that is when his contract ends.

Did anyone else receive a guide with step by step instructions on how to renew their season ticket on Saturday? I got it through the post and wasn't sure if they've just randomly sent it to everyone or just those who aren't renewing.

Did anyone else receive a guide with step by step instructions on how to renew their season ticket on Saturday? I got it through the post and wasn't sure if they've just randomly sent it to everyone or just those who aren't renewing.

I got one also. Still haven't renewed yet.

Hi Dr Spaceman, I had the same issue. It wouldn't let me link the account for a while, but it worked after I tried this, which was suggested by Jan at the box office:

You need to log in to your account and remove the new account you created, you can do this from book.nufc.co.uk and where it says 'not you' click there.

After I did that it let me link to my previous account, and then the renewal worked

Spoke to my Dad who I go with and he's not renewing so I reckon I'll follow suit.

Shame, but I can definitely see Rafa getting absolutely shafted this over the next five weeks until the deadline.