Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest chopey

I wonder what sort of gates we will get this season now Ashley has stopped all the free tickets and everyone with any sort of true passion for the club has paused their Newcastle life

Has anyone ever used their impari card? I'd totally forgotten it existed until a new one arrived yesterday.

Mate of mine was extolling its virtues at the start of last season, reckoned it was well worth it if you had a night out in a bar that took it.

Mine's already in the bin along with the other shit you get.

Read this post first and thought you meant your season ticket :lol:

Has anyone ever used their impari card? I'd totally forgotten it existed until a new one arrived yesterday.

Mate of mine was extolling its virtues at the start of last season, reckoned it was well worth it if you had a night out in a bar that took it.

Mine's already in the bin along with the other shit you get.

Read this post first and thought you meant your season ticket :lol:

Chance would be a fine thing :lol:

Got to say I can't stand these posts where people say 'anyone who still goes to the match is a mug / idiot / not a true fan.' I know the club is run and managed by morons and is showing no ambition, but I still enjoy going to the match, I still want to go the match and I don't see how that makes me less of a soopafan or more of an idiot than someone who doesn't.

Got to say I can't stand these posts where people say 'anyone who still goes to the match is a mug / idiot / not a true fan.' I know the club is run and managed by morons and is showing no ambition, but I still enjoy going to the match, I still want to go the match and I don't see how that makes me less of a soopafan or more of an idiot than someone who doesn't.

Been saying this for ages, really distasteful the way some people look down on their fellow fans just because they still want to follow their team.

Totally agree. I know of loads of people who've been going for decades and Mike Ashley and Alan Pardew won't stop them going to support their team. You've got to respect that in the same way that those who still buy the season tickets should respect those that have said enough is enough and don't feel they can financially contribute to this regime any longer.

At the end of the day it's a personal decision and there isn't a right or wrong answer.

I'm planning on getting a season ticket this year but I know I won't be able to attend the next few games. Does anybody know if I could get one in say November for a reduced price or would I have to wait for the half-season tickets that go on sale in Dec/Jan

I'm planning on getting a season ticket this year but I know I won't be able to attend the next few games. Does anybody know if I could get one in say November for a reduced price or would I have to wait for the half-season tickets that go on sale in Dec/Jan

Season tickets are still on sale now so I would imagine they just come down a bit more in price after each each game. As Disco has said though you're far better off just picking and choosing and that way if we sell our best player(s) in January and the players and manager just give up on the rest of the season you can simply just stop going as you haven't forked out for all the games in advance.

Guest neesy111

If according to the price for Match Day Tickets for the City game, it might be cheaper to buy them individually.

If according to the price for Match Day Tickets for the City game, it might be cheaper to buy them individually.

Only if you become a member though. The cheapest general sale tickets were £36 for adults. They have a bit of a problem in that they've lost a lot of season ticket holders from last season so they have a lot more seats to fill on a match by match basis. At the moment they seem to be concentrating on getting the young supporters in to fill those seats (£5 a ticket for our first 2 home games for bairns) but if they're still not selling out I wouldn't be surprised if the cost of adult tickets drops as well.

Guest neesy111

Only if you become a member though. The cheapest general sale tickets were £36 for adults. They have a bit of a problem in that they've lost a lot of season ticket holders from last season so they have a lot more seats to fill on a match by match basis. At the moment they seem to be concentrating on getting the young supporters in to fill those seats (£5 a ticket for our first 2 home games for bairns) but if they're still not selling out I wouldn't be surprised if the cost of adult tickets drops as well.

28 quid if your a member is quite cheap imo as it's a Category A game.  I paid almost 40 quid 3 years ago for the same fixture.

28 quid if your a member is quite cheap imo as it's a Category A game.  I paid almost 40 quid 3 years ago for the same fixture.

We don't have category matches as such any more. Last season games against Mackems, Man Utd, Liverpool and Man City were all priced differently. What they seem to do now is gauge what sort of demand there is likely to be and then charge the prices accordingly. This season Mackems at home will no doubt start at £45 again, Man Utd/Liverpool £40, Chelsea/Arsenal/Man City £36, then around £30 for the likes of Spurs and Everton with Leicester, Crystal Palace etc 20 odd quid.