Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

B4AQ__tCMAAR2oe.png

Burnley tickets on sale to members, with an unmentioned price hike added on for you.

Half Season tickets sales must have gone well.

New Years Day more like, more people able to go with being off work.

Loyalty points have been wiped from people who didn't renew.

Swear to God, I will dance on Alan Pardew's f***ing grave.

Noticed this earlier in the week too. They are still listed in your account but the total is zero.

Hasn't this always happened? Lost mine when I didn't have one for a season a couple years ago.

I think it was kind of unknown whether you keep them or not, since as neesy says there's no option to use loyalty points with just a membership, and I'm not aware of anyone who has cancelled then renewed a season or two later to find out if they kept them or not.

• 5 weeks later...

My mate is asking whats the procedure into cancelling season tickets that are on DD?  Think he's had enough.

Cancel it (the DD) after the final payment has left his bank and he's good til the end of the season. Think the last one comes out on Feb 1st?

Just rang the Box Office to confirm a few things re cancelling using DD. The deadline was indeed the 31st January but when I asked how I would go about cancelling for next season, conversation went as follows:

"it's against the terms and conditions but if you cancel your DD mandate at the bank there's nothing we can do about that."

"So will I still be able to attend the rest of the games this season or will my card become inactive?"

"You've paid for the season so that's fine."

"Do I need to send you an email to confirm it?"

"No."

"So I just cancel the DD and that's it?"

"Yes".

I assume it's a rolling thing with the deadline being 31st Jan again but I'm sure the Feb payment that wet out a day or 2 previous to this post was the last of the year.

Guest Roger Kint

People are getting 2 things confused here no?- I think the deadline of not renuing a 10 year deal is February- direct debit is about 10 payments no? So runs from sept - July?? Something like that

No. Its all posted directly above you

Although I think Feb 1st might be the first payment for next season?

This iirc.

Was thinking of cancelling a 10 year deal last season. Decided to keep it thinking we'd be crazy not to replace Cabaye. Transfer window closed without replacement and we lost 0-3 to Sunderland :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Well I've finally done it. Worst decision of my life not going through with it last year but just cancelled DD.

We need most people to do this, the pricing this season shows you will not lose out by too much reverting from the 10 year deal and its our biggest bargaining chip to hold against the wanker. Til fans stand up we will never get anywhere

• 2 weeks later...

Lad who is sat next to me has finally had enough and cancelled his ST.  I am thinking of doing the same - is it just the matter of cancelling the DD or do you have to write into the Box Office to tell them before 31st Jan?

Lad who is sat next to me has finally had enough and cancelled his ST.  I am thinking of doing the same - is it just the matter of cancelling the DD or do you have to write into the Box Office to tell them before 31st Jan?

Cancelling DD is the main thing but for what little effort it takes its worth emailing the club also.

Cancel the direct debit, even if they say you can't.  I did after the official date and nothing at all happened.