Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Guest neesy111

:lol:

They must have lost a shit load of ST holders surely?

Yeah, never seen the club nowhere near as desperate as they are now to flog tickets for games.

I heard 5,000 down on last season as well. To put that into perspective that equates to a section around the size of the entire East Stand that have chucked it. No wonder they're doing all these ticket offers. They're next problem is that they're going to need to reduce season ticket prices otherwise it won't be worth having one.

And to think at the last fans forum they tried to tell people only 6% hadn't renewed.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Palace attendance will be interesting.

I heard 5,000 down on last season as well. To put that into perspective that equates to a section around the size of the entire East Stand that have chucked it. No wonder they're doing all these ticket offers. They're next problem is that they're going to need to reduce season ticket prices otherwise it won't be worth having one.

And to think at the last fans forum they tried to tell people only 6% hadn't renewed.

Eeeeh ! What a bunch of fibbers, I'm shocked.

Guest Roger Kint

Last fans forum didnt include all figures. The 6% was clearly about the 10 year deal people who had to renew by February. Seeing as the meeting was before ST renewals came out and all

Guest Roger Kint

Yeah you're right, I'm keen to see what it is too. In the past this is the type of game I'd have gone to, not a chance now

If you have a membership you can check the empty seats cant you?

Yeah you're right, I'm keen to see what it is too. In the past this is the type of game I'd have gone to, not a chance now

If you have a membership you can check the empty seats cant you?

http://i.imgur.com/4gMCffQ.png

Last fans forum didnt include all figures. The 6% was clearly about the 10 year deal people who had to renew by February. Seeing as the meeting was before ST renewals came out and all

The club have become adept at saying things that in isolation are true but if you take into account all the facts, the real situation is quite different.

Guest Roger Kint

The club have become adept at saying things that in isolation are true but if you take into account all the facts, the real situation is quite different.

The real situation is different, the only people confusing them have nothing to do with the club

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Part season tickets now on sale;

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Tickets/SeasonTickets

Edited to say I've worked out that paying match by match it should cost £360* for those 12 games in the Gallowgate (assuming they categorise those 12 opponents in the same price band as last season) but if I wanted to buy the part season ticket it would cost £388.

Somehow I can see there being all that many takers.

*members prices

• 4 weeks later...

when the hell are mackem tickets being released? first year not having a ST i'm travelling up and a bit worried I won't get a ticket!

Tickets for the highly-anticipated Tyne-Wear derby will be released to members on Monday, 8th December at 10am. This fixture will not be released on general sale and it is expected that tickets will sell out in a matter of hours. Ticket prices will start from £45 for adults, £23 for children, £36 for senior citizens and £27 for those aged 18-21.