Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 12/01/14 - Post-match reaction from page 41

BlueStar

This the 3rd league game running where we fail to score? It was only a matter of time before this happened. I know in those 3 games we've played Arsenal and Man City. We don't create enough chances though and this is something that has to be addressed in this window ffs. We need a striker and wide midfielder who can cross asap.

The local press are up in arms about the goal, but the nationals are taking this view

Oliver Holt from twitter

Newcastle very unlucky to lose today. Outplayed City in many respects but didn't get the breaks. Pity Pardew couldn't retain his dignity

Olly Holt has been fucking stealing a living for a while now. Rio Ferdinand had his number.

Guest neesy111

The local press are up in arms about the goal, but the nationals are taking this view

Oliver Holt from twitter

Newcastle very unlucky to lose today. Outplayed City in many respects but didn't get the breaks. Pity Pardew couldn't retain his dignity

They haven't been up in arms about moyes though ffs.

This the 3rd league game running where we fail to score? It was only a matter of time before this happened. I know in those 3 games we've played Arsenal and Man City. We don't create enough chances though and this is something that has to be addressed in this window ffs. We need a striker and wide midfielder who can cross asap.

We scored mate.

I see where your coming from with creating goals. However today we did score.

We scored mate.

Couldn't understand the decision to take Anita off though, unless the knock he took just before it was hurting. He was really involved and Cisse did f*** all. Also, why did Gouffran and Sissoko switch wings within about 5mins and immediately after their goal? Stupid.

I would be prepared to give Pardew a pass on that. We are a goal behind and he knows we have to push for a goal, so he sacrifices a midfielder for an attacker. It obviously didn't work but really it's basic managerial concepts.

Kinnear said in "his" program notes that we are in such a good position that we only need to buy one player a year from now on

Couldn't understand the decision to take Anita off though, unless the knock he took just before it was hurting. He was really involved and Cisse did f*** all. Also, why did Gouffran and Sissoko switch wings within about 5mins and immediately after their goal? Stupid.

I would be prepared to give Pardew a pass on that. We are a goal behind and he knows we have to push for a goal, so he sacrifices a midfielder for an attacker. It obviously didn't work but really it's basic managerial concepts.

Yeah I know, but the manager should be able to spot that Anita is influencing the game and know that Cisse is miles out of form. Worth a gamble I guess.

Oliver Holt from twitter

He is right though. It was an awful decision but Pardew is a right prick

The lack of activity in the window and these last few results just rub in to me the fact that we are clearly happy where we are and have no intention whatsover to push on , it's going to be a dull end of season :(

Oliver Holt from twitter

In what respect ? We just had a awful decision go against us, what do you want him to do, just shrug his shoulders and shake everyone's hand. I have no problem at all with his emotion today.

I just don't give a single fuck about Samir Nasri.

Sorry i am saying that but we've been on the end of horrific challenges and injuries and seemingly had 0 justice in our behalf for seemingly more venomous tackles.

Shame he's hurt and his World Cup is over possibly over but again, seriously I just can't be fucking arsed about a player who's not ours anymore.

Oliver Holt from twitter

In what respect ? We just had a awful decision go against us, what do you want him to do, just shrug his shoulders and shake everyone's hand. I have no problem at all with his emotion today.

I don't want him to call the opposition manager an old cunt

Oliver Holt from twitter

The decision was made by the ref though, not Pelegrini. If anything he should have called the ref an old cunt then took his seat in the stand.

Oliver Holt from twitter

I don't want him to call the opposition manager an old c***

You mean the old cunt that thought the refree gave his team no help at all today. Hmmm ???

Oliver Holt from twitter

The decision was made by the ref though, not Pelegrini. If anything he should have called the ref an old c*** then took his seat in the stand.

Pardew said the old cunt said something to him first, no problem with him reacting and stating a fact :)

Oliver Holt from twitter

I don't want him to call the opposition manager an old c***

You mean the old c*** that thought the refree gave his team no help at all today. Hmmm ???

Managers defend their teams and rightly so. Pellegrini is now and always has been a much better manager and person than that arrogant prick Pardew