2-0 vs. 4-1

Trumpet

As a defender, 2-0. f***ing hate conceding.

Aye, I always played defense in high school/college teams and despised conceding with a passion. Would take a lot of joy off a team win for me even if it wasn't me responsible for the goal we conceded. Maybe that's why I'm more of a 2-0 guy.

2-0 conceding 1 in a big win always bugs the hell out of me (the 1 in the 5-1 vs sunderland ruined the entire afternoon)

:lol: Not sure if idiot.

ok maybe I exaggerated a bit there but the 1 in games like that really does bug me.

2-0 conceding 1 in a big win always bugs the hell out of me (the 1 in the 5-1 vs sunderland ruined the entire afternoon)

:lol: Not sure if idiot.

ok maybe I exaggerated a bit there but the 1 in games like that really does bug me.

It really doesn't bother me, I always just think.. well let them have their sad little goal, the losers. :iamatwat:

4-1, obv.

When I play, obviously happy when my team scores, but would describe it is mildly satisfied. However when we concede, there is just a level of fury at letting them score. Defender's mentality and probably sticks with managers that were defenders during their careers.