The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

So happy, this is the best we've played against big opposition in ages. Hope we can get in an upwards trend again.

Wow, coz I think you've played wank.  :lol:

Are you not watching? :lol:

10 men, yes they've kept the ball. Shite upfront for a supposed attacking team.

Man City could barely get the ball when they had 11 men. I really wonder sometimes about the lucidity of some football watchers.

@JonathynQuinn

Roy keane is a spaka like, knows balls all about real quality... you just kicked people for a living!!!

Oh dear.

That's the worst spelling of Jonathan I've ever seen :lol:

Immediately assumed Jonathan Quinn was a real credible person with @JonathynQuinn being a fake pisstake twitter account.

So happy, this is the best we've played against big opposition in ages. Hope we can get in an upwards trend again.

Wow, coz I think you've played wank.  :lol:

10 men, yes they've kept the ball. Shite upfront for a supposed attacking team.

Man City could barely get the ball when they had 11 men. I really wonder sometimes about the lucidity of some football watchers.

You'd have to be on some heeavy acid to think Barca weren't in control of that game.

Cowardly from Pellegrino there. Let Barca settle and stood off. Should have got stuck in early doors.

:thup:

Said it before the game, he shit the bed man. Why he let them play to their strengths, really disappointed.

Wow, coz I think you've played w***.  :lol:

10 men, yes they've kept the ball. s**** upfront for a supposed attacking team.

They've controlled possession away to one of the best teams in Europe as well as scored two. Not the best I've seen from them, but one of their better performances this season.

It doesn't matter if they 'control possession' when it's 0-0. Hate that phrase, become what the likes of Swansea fans use as daily w*** material.

It does when you are away to a very good team as it stops the other team from attacking because you have the ball. It doesn't really matter as far as attacking goes unless you are creating chances to go along with it, which Barca were

They created chances when City had 10 men, not really before. The only point to this game is the stupidity of Demichelis.

What was Demichelis meant to do really? It wasn't his fault the other centre half had left so much space for the through ball to go into. He probably could have tackled him a bit earlier so it wouldn't be a penalty but every defender in the world would have made that tackle.

Cowardly from Pellegrino there. Let Barca settle and stood off. Should have got stuck in early doors.

:thup:

Said it before the game, he shit the bed man. Why he let them play to their strengths, really disappointed.

Yup. My Barca mate was saying earlier that they are actually quite fragile right now and was fearing the ManC attack.

They've controlled possession away to one of the best teams in Europe as well as scored two. Not the best I've seen from them, but one of their better performances this season.

It doesn't matter if they 'control possession' when it's 0-0. Hate that phrase, become what the likes of Swansea fans use as daily w*** material.

It does when you are away to a very good team as it stops the other team from attacking because you have the ball. It doesn't really matter as far as attacking goes unless you are creating chances to go along with it, which Barca were

They created chances when City had 10 men, not really before. The only point to this game is the stupidity of Demichelis.

What was Demichelis meant to do really? It wasn't his fault the other centre half had left so much space for the through ball to go into. He probably could have tackled him a bit earlier so it wouldn't be a penalty but every defender in the world would have made that tackle.

Try and stay on the pitch 0-1 isn't the end of the world. DeMich is their weak link right now.

You would genuinely be better off letting him score than going down to 10. I don't see how he can ever think he can win the ball. All Barca have shown is an ability to kill off an outnumbered opponent, even then they gave up a number of good chances.

Just checked out Lundqvist. My word what a handsome man.

:lol: Looking at him is disconcerting.

It is.  :sad: Teemu still edges it by being 55 years old.

http://hs13.snstatic.fi/webkuva/oletus/560/1305712261391%3Fts%3D606

Strange comment from Kompany there.

not really they have played Bayern after all

Yeah but he completely dismissed the idea. It's not like Barca fluked a win tonight, they made City look poor.

I thought I heard it wrong as Kompany is usually so courteous as well. It seemed a tad bitter of him.

Just checked out Lundqvist. My word what a handsome man.

:lol: Looking at him is disconcerting.

It is.  :sad: Teemu still edges it by being 55 years old.

http://hs13.snstatic.fi/webkuva/oletus/560/1305712261391%3Fts%3D606

:spit:

This guy comparing Lundqvist to Selänne. GTFO

Strange comment from Kompany there.

not really they have played Bayern after all

Yeah but he completely dismissed the idea. It's not like Barca fluked a win tonight, they made City look poor.

thought it was even enough myself until the red. Besides Bayern really made them look like chumps a lot more than Barca did tonight

Try and stay on the pitch 0-1 isn't the end of the world. DeMich is their weak link right now.

Maybe but Demichelis played well in the first half and every defender in the world would do the same

Yep, Man City looked far too scared, and in essence looked beaten at kickoff. If they'd only attacked and pressed Barca things would've been different.

I was honestly bewildered by their posture and approach. That whole midfield bunches up and leaves space behind...I mean the performace was sub-Pardestini.

Yep, Man City looked far too scared, and in essence looked beaten at kickoff. If they'd only attacked and pressed Barca things would've been different.

I was honestly bewildered by their posture and approach. That whole midfield bunches up and leaves space behind...I mean the performace was sub-Pardestini.

Posted pre-match. Clichy and Kolarov on the left flank was enough to know how this would end up.

This whole Barca are not that great anymore is a bit funny.

Top of the league, in the cup final, just dealt with City away comfortably ( could have been more if the linesman wasn't blind)

Even if they are not as great, they are still clearly one of the best around with only Bayern really above them.

Not to mention Neymar and Messi have hardly played together this season, surely that's something which would be a huge plus point for them going forward.