The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I'd blame Blanc for that, 1 goal would have won the tie for PSG

He's lucky that PSG have Ligue 1 pretty much wrapped up otherwise he would have been walked out in the summer. Should have done a lot better than what he conjured up as "tactics" tonight.

Was not impressed with PSG in the first leg and I said after that result that I fancied Chelsea to go through. Chelsea have a better chance of winning the whole thing if they come up against teams that will attempt to play on the front foot. Have a better chance against Madrid or Barca than Atletico imo.

I'd blame Blanc for that, 1 goal would have won the tie for PSG

He's lucky that PSG have Ligue 1 pretty much wrapped up. Should have done a lot better than what he conjured up as "tactics" tonight.

Blanc's terrible man.

Hence why I said he's lucky to have Ligue 1 wrapped up (also edited my post above just there too). Would have been sacked a long time ago if it wasn't for the £100 million + team.

Meh, s*** results

Can't have Dortmund going through instead of Real, man.

Worked out fine last year.

I watched the final on my phone while drinking and playing darts. Can't have that fucking all-German rubbish again.

Meh, s*** results

I watched the final on my phone while drinking and playing darts. Can't have that fucking all-German rubbish again.

Too much fan involvement and sensible ownership ey? Rotten state of affairs.

Meh, s*** results

I watched the final on my phone while drinking and playing darts. Can't have that f***ing all-German rubbish again.

Too much fan involvement and sensible ownership ey? Rotten state of affairs.

Don't forget that horrible football they play too.