The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Barca tearing Rayo a new one, good build up to the Man City game.

Love seeing us play Rayo, but it's the kind of team that flatters us. City are in better form right now.

I've never seen Rayo play before but i was surprised at how expansive they tried to play, i'd have expected them to press and close down the space but they did they opposite which as you said flattered Barca....not that Barca needed to be flattered.

City will be a different game, i'd imagine Neymar would have been challenged 3-4 time prior to unleashing the marvellous strike.

Barca tearing Rayo a new one, good build up to the Man City game.

Love seeing us play Rayo, but it's the kind of team that flatters us. City are in better form right now.

I've never seen Rayo play before but i was surprised at how expansive they tried to play, i'd have expected them to press and close down the space but they did they opposite which as you said flattered Barca....not that Barca needed to be flattered.

City will be a different game, i'd imagine Neymar would have been challenged 3-4 time prior to unleashing the marvellous strike.

Rayo are always like that; whether away at the Camp Nou or at home against Osasuna, they always go for it. It's commendable but they get plenty stuffings.