The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Lots of love for Ibra. Shame he's wasted the vast majority of his career in awful leagues.

What? :lol:

Pretty funny how everybody used to think Ibrahimovic was rubbish

I'll be the first to admit I never thought he'd be a top 3 striker in the world. I just found him completely overrated, might be because Swedish papers compared him to the best of all times and so on, but also he's gotten better with age, started to perform in the CL is a major plus to his reputation.

He's always been great, he just used to get judged in the microcosm of 1 CL or international game a season where he'd be playing in a defensive team who just gave him the ball

Always been a very good player no doubt about it, but I just didn't always agree with some calling him the best in the world. Just 12 months ago Falcao was doing much better than him. He's an excellent player and always has been.

Lots of love for Ibra. Shame he's wasted the vast majority of his career in awful leagues.

:lol: Because he hasn't played in the PL? He's played for pretty much all the top clubs he could have FFS

2 years in Spain granted, but most of the rest in that horrible Italian bollocks and now France. Just a shame such a great player has been wasted like that.