The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

So happy, this is the best we've played against big opposition in ages. Hope we can get in an upwards trend again.

Wow, coz I think you've played w***.  :lol:

Are you not watching? :lol:

10 men, yes they've kept the ball. s**** upfront for a supposed attacking team.

They've controlled possession away to one of the best teams in Europe as well as scored two. Not the best I've seen from them, but one of their better performances this season.

I'm fairly sure that was a joke

So happy, this is the best we've played against big opposition in ages. Hope we can get in an upwards trend again.

They've controlled possession away to one of the best teams in Europe as well as scored two. Not the best I've seen from them, but one of their better performances this season.

I'm fairly sure that was a joke

Oh right. :lol: You never know with TT so he's only got himself to blame for that.

Made Man City look relatively impotent at the Etihad.  Dictated the pace, didn't let the game get stretched and scored two without reply. Good performance.

Doesn't make it worse that Valdes has been immense this season. Made a good or two saves today that could've changed the game if he didn't.

It doesn't matter if they 'control possession' when it's 0-0. Hate that phrase, become what the likes of Swansea fans use as daily wank material.

It doesn't matter if they 'control possession' when it's 0-0. Hate that phrase, become what the likes of Swansea fans use as daily w*** material.

When I talk about controlling possession I don't talk about passing the ball around the back. They dictated game tempo, they pressed high and controlled the game rarely let City get onto the ball.

It doesn't matter if they 'control possession' when it's 0-0. Hate that phrase, become what the likes of Swansea fans use as daily w*** material.

They were playing Manchester City away. It is a good performance when you make City look like school boys at their home game.

It does when you are away to a very good team as it stops the other team from attacking because you have the ball. It doesn't really matter as far as attacking goes unless you are creating chances to go along with it, which Barca were

They were playing Manchester City away. It is a good performance when you make City look like school boys at their home game.

It's absolutely ridiculous to suggest that wasn't a good performance.

@JonathynQuinn

Roy keane is a spaka like, knows balls all about real quality... you just kicked people for a living!!!

Oh dear.

Only realised who that was because of the shite spelling of his name. Sort it out Jonathyn!

It does when you are away to a very good team as it stops the other team from attacking because you have the ball. It doesn't really matter as far as attacking goes unless you are creating chances to go along with it, which Barca were

They created chances when City had 10 men, not really before. The only point to this game is the stupidity of Demichelis.