The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

It's ridiculous statement to say that Kroos is their best player. He's up there, but there are better and loads that are about as good.

Based on games I see them play, Kroos, Robben and Lahm are their 3 best players. This is mostly champions league games of the last few seasons(Kroos was brilliant in Europe until he got injured last season). I couldn't care less about how the Bayern players play when they are winning 6 nil in the league

It's ridiculous statement to say that Kroos is their best player. He's up there, but there are better and loads that are about as good.

Based on games I see them play, Kroos, Robben and Lahm are their 3 best players. This is mostly champions league games of the last few seasons(Kroos was brilliant in Europe until he got injured last season). I couldn't care less about how the Bayern players play when they are winning 6 nil in the league

I would put Robben, Ribbery, Schweinstager and Lahm all ahead of Kroos, with Kroos around the same level as Götze, Mandzuckic and Alaba. There's so much quality in that team that it's daft trying to make a big thing out of not starting one of their players.

I would put Robben, Ribbery, Schweinstager and Lahm all ahead of Kroos, with Kroos around the same level as Götze, Mandzuckic and Alaba. There's so much quality in that team that it's daft trying to make a big thing out of not starting one of their players.

IMO Mandzukic is a level below those you mentioned.

Lewandowski next season man. :lol:

In terms of technical ability Mandzukic is a level below most on that team but he keeps fucking scoring. :lol: His record over the last season and a half is very impressive.

I would score playing as a striker in that team tbf :lol:

In terms of technical ability Mandzukic is a level below most on that team but he keeps fucking scoring. :lol: His record over the last season and a half is very impressive.

His movement and working of the channels to open up space for others is excellent mind.

In terms of technical ability Mandzukic is a level below most on that team but he keeps f***ing scoring. :lol: His record over the last season and a half is very impressive.

Harsh on Mandzukic. Extremely underrated technical ability.

And for whoever said Kroos is the best in that team, let me just say:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRShT5wrIa_6YoZMJ-WL5MeEZ6DOmJ7JvAD49qdS4UkiSKvnC0bdg

IMO Mandzukic is a level below those you mentioned.

Lewandowski next season man. :lol:

The year after that they could get draxler and maybe reus as his release clause supposedly starts in the summer 2015.