The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Really, really wish we'd give it a go in the cups like.  Been banging this drum for years, and every shite team that gets to the latter stages just makes it worse.

The day we win a cup will be the best day as an NUFC supporter yet we're not even trying.

Really, really wish we'd give it a go in the cups like.  Been banging this drum for years, and every shite team that gets to the latter stages just makes it worse.

The day we win a cup will be the best day as an NUFC supporter yet we're not even trying.

Going out of the Cups hurts me more than anything else tbh, particularly when you see some of the dross that have gone all the way to Wembley in recent years. It's gutting.

Totally agree with you on this one. I do think many clubs prioritise it in the same way (including the ones that happen to get further) but it's a depressing reflection on the state of football.

Especially boggles the mind with the likes of us and Southampton who are already safe.

Quite looking forward to Bayern tearing Arsenal a new arsehole tonight, should be a good watch.

Yep. Its nice to see football played as it should be, with attacking intent, discipline and a game plan... Never know we may get some of that in the next 7 games.

Kroos is class like, but Lahm and Ribery are definitely better. Robben, Gotze, Thiago, Martinez and Muller are arguably better as well.

I'll give you maybe Robben and Lahm. Muller, Gotze and Thiago are a good bit worse than him

Kroos is class like, but Lahm and Ribery are definitely better. Robben, Gotze, Thiago, Martinez and Muller are arguably better as well.

I'll give you maybe Robben and Lahm. Muller, Gotze and Thiago are a good bit worse than him

Ribery ?

Non of em are a Gosling that's for sure