The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

If ever I saw a referee protecting a big club it was that moment. Lee Probert allows the counter to run until he sees De Guzman is clean through, then he decides to blow the whistle for full time even though he gave Arsenal two throw-ins after ET had been finished. Should never be allowed to referee a Premiership match again.

If ever I saw a referee protecting a big club it was that moment. Lee Probert allows the counter to run until he sees De Guzman is clean through, then he decides to blow the whistle for full time even though he gave Arsenal two throw ins after ET had been finished. Should never be allowed to referee a Premiership match again.

:clap:

Agree 100% btw, he let the game run long enough for Arsenal to have a few more chances. Worra cunt.

If ever I saw a referee protecting a big club it was that moment. Lee Probert allows the counter to run until he sees De Guzman is clean through, then he decides to blow the whistle for full time even though he gave Arsenal two throw-ins after ET had been finished. Should never be allowed to referee a Premiership match again.

:thup: Happens with all the big clubs. Harsh on Everton who could've been 5p instead of 6p.

Also is Fernandinho the best english speaking South American football player? I know he must've spoken english in Ukraine but that is just far better than any Brazilian players english. Oscar and David Luiz are example of not even grasping the language slightly.