The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

It's actually great to see a team committed to scoring goals getting the rewards. Football should be about entertainment, not wankers like Pulis, Allardyce and Pardew scraping out results.

:thup:

I hope they win it. I'm flabbergasted that within a year they've gone from my most hated club to this. Playing like that is what football is all about.

It's actually great to see a team committed to scoring goals getting the rewards. Football should be about entertainment, not w*****s like Pulis, Allardyce and Pardew scraping out results.

:thup:

I hope they win it. I'm flabbergasted that within a year they've gone from my most hated club to this. Playing like that is what football is all about.

Yep.

Noticed a stat when watching the Superclasico earlier. Tigre, 2nd bottom, have been treating fans this year. In 4 home games, there has been a total of.... zero goals. :lol:

This amuses me a lot more than it should. Anyway, I'm fully supporting Tigre in their quest for goals.

Also on the theme of random worldwide football, I notice Bradley Wright Phillips is tearing it up in New York. I say tearing it up, I mean abjectly failing, but still.

Noticed a stat when watching the Superclasico earlier. Tigre, 2nd bottom, have been treating fans this year. In 4 home games, there has been a total of.... zero goals. :lol:

This amuses me a lot more than it should. Anyway, I'm fully supporting Tigre in their quest for goals.

Also on the theme of random worldwide football, I notice Bradley Wright Phillips is tearing it up in New York. I say tearing it up, I mean abjectly failing, but still.

They drew 2-2 last at home last night you'll be pleased to know.

If only they were high scoring like high flying Estudiantes (3rd, 7 goals in 10 games) or top of the league Colon (9 goals in 10 games)

They drew 2-2 last at home last night you'll be pleased to know.

If only they were high scoring like high flying Estudiantes (3rd, 7 goals in 10 games) or top of the league Colon (9 goals in 10 games)

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were making a point about the general lack of goals in Argentinian football despite the technical ability on show.