The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

That red card was the only thing Clattenberg did right.

Two missed pens and a red card missed too - even the officials are making sure Liverpool win this title.

Only seen the final replay but what was wrong with that?

Looked slightly high.

He got to the space before the City player tbf. He should have jumped over it.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye aye, funny boys.  That and the missed tackle by Sakho are nothing alike.  TBF Nasri gets there first anyway.

To think that people want Liverpool to win the league

To think that people want Man City or Chelsea to win the league.  They're all detestable, just comes down to who you hate more really.

I want Liverpool to win it more than the other two, but then I remember the nauseating media bias, Luis Suarez is a cunt, and they could win it against us. There's so much I like about them these days but guh, it's galling nonetheless.

Up to Jose to save this now.

2 weeks time is the ultimate decider.

and thats between the two legs of the Cl semi I believe, every little thing going their way. And I doubt any of us Palace or Norwich (their other games) are going to make sod all difference

I can totally understand the hate for Liverpool, but I've no idea why people would rather see one of the 'we were nothing before we spent a billion pounds on players' clubs win the league.

A billion fucking quid.

WOW Liverpool have won the League

They'll have to win 14 games in a row to do so.

Aye, City still have to be slight favourites in my book.

but sky are presenting the trophy tonight.

Can't wait for the narrative on this one.

"In a match delayed 7 minutes to honour a tragedy on par with the Holocaust, Liverpool, against all odds and with only several officiating miscues to their favour, vanquished the mighty Manchester City. A win for Hillsbrah. A win for England. A win for all humanity."

I can totally understand the hate for Liverpool, but I've no idea why people would rather see one of the 'we were nothing before we spent a billion pounds on players' clubs win the league.

A billion fucking quid.

tend to agree with this.

A billion fucking quid.

:thup: