The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

I can totally understand the hate for Liverpool, but I've no idea why people would rather see one of the 'we were nothing before we spent a billion pounds on players' clubs win the league.

A billion f***ing quid.

Because I know several Liverpool fans and zero City fans.

Liverpool win this and we will literally never hear the end of it. Pisses me off that the media fall over themselves to love Liverpool too. Couldn't think of much worse than them winning it tbh.

I can totally understand the hate for Liverpool, but I've no idea why people would rather see one of the 'we were nothing before we spent a billion pounds on players' clubs win the league.

A billion f***ing quid.

Where would Chelsea or City be without that though? Or do we just accept the same status quo all of the time? Let's face it, Liverpool have been superb but it's an exception to the rule over here for the last 20 years or so.

They play brilliant football - the right football - but feck, they were still lucky today. Escaped two definite penalties and should have been down to ten men a lot earlier. Even the winner was handed to them on a plate.

Can't wait for the narrative on this one.

"In a match delayed 7 minutes to honour a tragedy on par with the Holocaust, Liverpool, against all odds and with only several officiating miscues to their favour, vanquished the mighty Manchester City. A win for Hillsbrah. A win for England. A win for all humanity."

:spit:

A billion fucking quid.

well from just a personal view point I certainly don't want Chelsea to win it and between my dislike of Liverpool and City I'd cheerfully put up with City winning it rather than the aftermath, smugness and media joy from liverpool winning it.

To think that people want Liverpool to win the league

To think that people want Man City or Chelsea to win the league.  They're all detestable, just comes down to who you hate more really.

Think opinions would be a bit different if that last game wasn't against us. 100 percent know how that game goes.

A billion f***ing quid.

Where would Chelsea or City be without that though? Or do we just accept the same status quo all of the time.

Well for a start it would cease to be an excuse not to compete for total cunts like our manager, and our owner.

A billion f***ing quid.

Sovereign states.

"In a match delayed 7 minutes to honour a tragedy on par with the Holocaust, Liverpool, against all odds and with only several officiating miscues to their favour, vanquished the mighty Manchester City. A win for Hillsbrah. A win for England. A win for all humanity."

Not in the slightest bit funny. Piss poor form actually.

:lol:

A billion f***ing quid.

Where would Chelsea or City be without that though? Or do we just accept the same status quo all of the time.

Well for a start it would cease to be an excuse not to compete for total c***s like our manager, and our owner.

They're an exception to the rule who have one of the best 3 players in the world. I know their team hasn't cost as much, but in today's market, their front two alone would cost £100m combined.

Not in the slightest bit funny. Piss poor form actually.

Oh well. Win some, lose some.

A billion f***ing quid.

Well for a start it would cease to be an excuse not to compete for total cunts like our manager, and our owner.

:lol: There's another excuse behind that excuse, though. We can't compete because we don't wear red, or some shit.

Seriously, Deuce, this is your best post ever. I can just imagine it in my head :lol:

Seriously, Deuce, this is your best post ever. I can just imagine it in my head :lol:

Nah....it's utter shite actually.