The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Arsenal really missed Ramsey, possible they'd still be in the title race had he not been out for so long

Yup if Liverpool would have had Arsenals injury and vice versa the table would be very different  imo

looking at Liverpools bench today almost certainly, doubt Liverpool would even be in the CL places with that kind of injury list. But its been that kind of season for them they've played well but every break seems to be going for them.

Yup today was their 40th game of the season iirc. I think Chelsea are at almost 60 massive difference.

If Liverpool want to play such a high energy game next season they will have to spend big and expand the squad massively imo

They will. CL football and probable league champions, they'll be able to attract almost anyone they like.

I disagree on the attracting players personally.

I think Arsenal, Chelsea, city and even Man united will be able to attract better players than Liverpool this summer

Ozil's looking much sharper. Seems to have some acceleration that was missing over the winter.

Helps that with Ramsey back he actually has someone who moves off the ball, he'll be a lot better next year if Ramsey and Walcott stay fit.

Rest of team just stand there and look at him like " please do something".

No coincidence that they are performing again with Ozil and Ramsey back.

Next season they need to learn how to limit these injuries, can't be a coincidence that they get so many key long term injuries.

They need better back up, that's probably where they failed this year.  But the right player doesnt seem to have been available for them at that time

Next season they need to learn how to limit these injuries, can't be a coincidence that they get so many key long term injuries.

They need better back up, that's probably where they failed this year.  But the right player doesnt seem to have been available for them at that time

Meant to mention the January window

They do but at the same time.... ignore the silly agenda behind the meme.

BlqI-zqIIAItzy0.jpg

It's ridiculous really, must be something wrong with fitness among other things you don't get that many injuries by luck.

Arsenal will slaughter us if they want to, they'll walk through us.

Newbiggin over 65s would hammer us. I used to look forward to the match - not anymore.

I'm going on Monday. The only thing I'm looking forward to is it potentially turning very hostile in the away end