The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/74463000/jpg/_74463510_022044833.jpg

That's ridiculous, they're 14th, he's done a magnificent job there.[/pundit]

Like us they're sick of watching s*** football, amazing so many pundits just ignore that fact.

Some pundits just think every team outside the top four or five has its place and supporters shouldn't expect any better.

We should 100% throw the Cardiff game like. That cunt pardew prob targeting it as must win

The way things are going, we'll probably hammer them 5-0 to help the Makems' goal difference.

:lol: We've already done far more than our fair share for the mackems goal difference.

If there's a positive to be taken it's that the league will be so much better off without Fulham and this arsehole manager.

Fulham is a great away day.

I keep hearing that from you. No real atmosphere, the ground's in a city you get to visit all the time as an away supporter anyway and just really a totally soulless club.

If there's a positive to be taken it's that the league will be so much better off without Fulham and this arsehole manager.

I keep hearing that from you. No real atmosphere, the ground's in a city you get to visit all the time as an away supporter anyway and just really a totally soulless club.

Love the ground in all honesty as it's very traditional. Nice walk along the river, the Eight Bells is a very hospitable pub. Rather go there than shit load of other places in the country.

Love the ground in all honesty as it's very traditional. Nice walk along the river, the Eight Bells is a very hospitable pub. Rather go there than s*** load of other places in the country.

Leicester :jesuswept: Grim as f*** and twatful fans too boot.

oh ffs 2 pages on the bounce.

Love the ground in all honesty as it's very traditional. Nice walk along the river, the Eight Bells is a very hospitable pub. Rather go there than s*** load of other places in the country.

Stoke has to be the worst away ground to visit in the league.

I think Giggs like a lot of people have been wondering why MU bought another number 10, they already have Kagawa and Rooney that likes to play there. Mata can't be played anywhere else either, he doesn't have the pace to play wide, and he doesn't have the physique or drive to play centre midfield.