The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Cardiff are now the only hope for a Mackem relegation. Grim.

Basically, Norwich seem to be doing everything they can to go down, Fulham doing everything they can to piss up their chances of staying up.

If Cardiff get a result tomorrow they will turn us over, if they get beaten then you can guarantee Pardew will manage to get our players up enough to beat beat them.

Basically, Norwich seem to be doing everything they can to go down, Fulham doing everything they can to p*ss up their chances of staying up.

If Cardiff get a result tomorrow they will turn us over, if they get beaten then you can guarantee Pardew will manage to get our players up enough to beat beat them.

Think Fulham could easily get 4p in the last two games.

Basically, Norwich seem to be doing everything they can to go down, Fulham doing everything they can to p*ss up their chances of staying up.

Think Fulham could easily get 4p in the last two games.

They were 2-0 up today and still fucked it up. Equalised late on against Everton a couple of weeks back only to go on and lose the match. They don't have it in them to finish teams off.

The not world class Wayne Rooney.

I assume "World Class" is the top tier? Ronaldo and Messi are pretty much in a tier of their own. If "World Class" is the top tier what are the other levels?

There's a level about world class. I just don't know what to call it. Phenomenal?

I assume "World Class" is the top tier? Ronaldo and Messi are pretty much in a tier of their own. If "World Class" is the top tier what are the other levels?

Who currrssss

Who currrssss

People mention players being "World Class". It is a meaningless phrase. As I said, if Rooney is in the same "Class" as Messi and Ronaldo there must a lot of players in the "World Class" tier.

Basically, Norwich seem to be doing everything they can to go down, Fulham doing everything they can to piss up their chances of staying up.

:ben:

Cardiff are playing well now, and Dæhli is amazeballs. They're going to beat Sunderland, then rape us and stay up.

:ben:

Cardiff are playing well now, and Dæhli is amazeballs. They're going to beat Sunderland, then rape us and stay up.

I hope so, I really do.