The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest Howaythetoon

Less space? Not at all.

Quicker league would allow Messi more space to operate in not less.

Tougher defenders doesn't mean better.

The top 3 in La Liga this year are just as competitive as the top 3 in this league.

Howay man the space in La Liga is unreal, almost every player from abroad who comes here stresses how little time they get on the ball and with it how little space there is.

A quicker league means Messi would have to play at an even quicker tempo and pace. Some of the best players in the game in recent years have struggled at first with the pace and tempo of our league.

Regardless, the PL is regarded as the best league in the world and while I personally don't quite subscribe to that, it is surely the toughest and most demanding and would improve the game of any player!?

The Premier League may be dominated by the same old same old clubs but games are more often than not very competitive. Would the 8th place side in La Liga beat the champions away from home?

Messi for me wouldn't get the number of goals he gets in Spain here, but his game would improve even more which I know sounds ridiculous given just how great his all-round game already is.

Anyway I do hope we get to see him in our league some day, although sadly I doubt it will happen.

Less space? Not at all.

The top 3 in La Liga this year are just as competitive as the top 3 in this league.

Howay man the space in La Liga is unreal, almost every player from abroad who comes here stresses how little time they get on the ball and with it how little space there is.

A quicker league means Messi would have to play at an even quicker tempo and pace. Some of the best players in the game in recent years have struggled at first with the pace and tempo of our league.

Regardless, the PL is regarded as the best league in the world and while I personally don't quite subscribe to that, it is surely the toughest and most demanding and would improve the game of any player!?

The Premier League may be dominated by the same old same old clubs but games are more often than not very competitive. <b>Would the 8th place side in La Liga beat the champions away from home?</b>

Messi for me wouldn't get the number of goals he gets in Spain here, but his game would improve even more which I know sounds ridiculous given just how great his all-round game already is.

Anyway I do hope we get to see him in our league some day, although sadly I doubt it will happen.

Yes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25983843

Less space? Not at all.

The Premier League may be dominated by the same old same old clubs but games are more often than not very competitive. <b>Would the 8th place side in La Liga beat the champions away from home?</b>

Yes

:lol: Amazing.

Less space? Not at all.

Yes

:lol: Amazing.

:lol: :lol:

Send Messi to Napoli and see if he can single handedly win them the scudetto. The little f***ing girl.

Single handedly. :lol: Maradona and  some of his achievements are some of the biggest myths in football history.