The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Maloney has an excellent set piece on him. Would take him here tbh.

Surprised he didn't move last summer tbh, probably had his best season the one they went down.

Agree. He's a weird one. Had a good season with Villa and left for Celtic, a big step down especially since Villa were challenging up high that time.

Guest bimpy474

Maloney has an excellent set piece on him. Would take him here tbh.

Surprised he didn't move last summer tbh, probably had his best season the one they went down.

Agree. He's a weird one. Had a good season with Villa and left for Celtic, a big step down especially since Villa were challenging up high that time.

He had surgery for back and hip problems, i think he's only really played in the last few weeks.

The quality in this is f***ing awful. Mahoney, Barton, Gomes and Kranjcar look the only ones who are good enough for the premier league

Barton isn't good enough for the Premier League.

The quality in this is f***ing awful. Mahoney, Barton, Gomes and Kranjcar look the only ones who are good enough for the premier league

:thup:

Kranjcar has been terrible as well. I like Jordi Gomez but he's proven it many times before he's not cut to make it in this league.

How have Wigan brought 1200 down to London on a Monday night.

Must have had their tickets paid for and a free burger to go with.

Paid for their chips though.

:thup:

Kranjcar has been terrible as well. I like Jordi Gomez but he's proven it many times before he's not cut to make it in this league.

I'm not talking top half teams or anything but they are definitely good enough for the likes of Palace, Hull etc.