The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Karma is a bitch if Costa misses the World Cup.

:lol: What'd he do?

Changed his allegiance to Spain.

Exactly. Definitely a reason to laugh at a quality player potentially missing the World Cup due to an unlucky hamstring injury. :thup:

And the title decider and the CL final. Flip is a f***ing horrendous person. :lol:

Skip my post completely, make your own conclusion and hop along.

Rattled.

How unlucky can you get? Losing Turan and Costa man.

TBF both have been carrying knocks past week and Costa was subbed off couple games ago. Was always a risk to play them.

I really don't want to start another Pardew debate but can you imagine (and its a big stretch) but imagine if we had been Hull here, scoring that early goal, the difference we would have played from how Hull have. I was never a big fan of Bruce but its great the way the Hull players are making runs all over the place.

Exactly. Definitely a reason to laugh at a quality player potentially missing the World Cup due to an unlucky hamstring injury. :thup:

And the title decider and the CL final. Flip is a f***ing horrendous person. :lol:

Rattled.

:blush: I still don't know what Costa did.

Rattled.

:lol: Right. Let's pretend like you actually read my post.

Rattled.

Was called up by Brazilian national team but decided that he wanted to play for Spain instead so changed national side like it's club football. (already posted before I have no bother with it and also said I hope he doesn't miss the next weekend or World Cup, although skip that part and insult my nationality)

;)

Rattled.

:lol: Right. Let's pretend like you actually read my post.

Rattled.

Costa chose Spain, Mike. ffs :lol:

I really don't want to start another Pardew debate but can you imagine (and its a big stretch) but imagine if we had been Hull here, scoring that early goal, the difference we would have played from how Hull have. I was never a big fan of Bruce but its great the way the Hull players are making runs all over the place.

Occasions like this are what football's all about.  Unfortunately the manager's convinced the board that you have to choose between hovering around midtable in the League and having a go in the cups.  It'll kill me if Hull win today, but you'd obviously have to say fair play as well.

Guest palnese

Giroud would be so handsome with a non-shit haircut.

Implying he's not handsome as fuck as it is. You bent or something?

Oh, I would, make no mistake.

Rattled.

Was called up by Brazilian national team but decided that he wanted to play for Spain instead so changed national side like it's club football. (already posted before I have no bother with it and also said I hope he doesn't miss the next weekend or World Cup, although skip that part and insult my nationality)

;)

:lol: I only found out recently that Costa had Flip blood, so no need to be sensitive. I'm still mad at Rossi, ffs.

With a face like that, there's no end of the shit karma could be getting at Costa over, so I asked.

Nationalities are fair play here, man. You've got like eight too so we're not even getting at you with any real fire.

Rattled.

;)

:lol: I only found out recently that Costa had Flip blood, so no need to be sensitive. I'm still mad at Rossi, ffs.

With a face like that, there's no end of the s*** karma could be getting at Costa over, so I asked.

Nationalities are fair play here, man. You've got like eight too so we're not even getting at you with any real fire.

:lol: :lol:

Mike with the cautious post. Expected more.