The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Karma is a bitch if Costa misses the World Cup.

:lol: What'd he do?

Changed his allegiance to Spain.

Exactly. Definitely a reason to laugh at a quality player potentially missing the World Cup due to an unlucky hamstring injury. :thup:

And the title decider and the CL final. Flip is a f***ing horrendous person. :lol:

Skip my post completely, make your own conclusion and hop along.

Rattled.

:blush: I still don't know what Costa did.

Was called up by Brazilian national team but decided that he wanted to play for Spain instead so changed national side like it's club football. (already posted before I have no bother with it and also said I hope he doesn't miss the next weekend or World Cup, although skip that part and insult my nationality)

;)

:lol: I only found out recently that Costa had Flip blood, so no need to be sensitive. I'm still mad at Rossi, ffs.

With a face like that, there's no end of the s*** karma could be getting at Costa over, so I asked.

Nationalities are fair play here, man. You've got like eight too so we're not even getting at you with any real fire.

:lol: :lol:

Mike with the cautious post. Expected more.

:lol: What's more? I'm as much of a petty shit as you in this regard. Be weird for me to be all Shame of you Flip, while hoping Rossi falls down a flight of fucking stairs.

Huddlestone's such a great footballer. Shame about his athleticism.

I'll never understand from what perspective you watch football? I'd love to analyse your brain while watching football. Not saying Huddlestone is bad, just he's great while other good players are useless.

Exactly. Definitely a reason to laugh at a quality player potentially missing the World Cup due to an unlucky hamstring injury. :thup:

And the title decider and the CL final. Flip is a f***ing horrendous person. :lol:

Rattled.

Was called up by Brazilian national team but decided that he wanted to play for Spain instead so changed national side like it's club football. (already posted before I have no bother with it and also said I hope he doesn't miss the next weekend or World Cup, although skip that part and insult my nationality)

;)

:lol: I only found out recently that Costa had Flip blood, so no need to be sensitive. I'm still mad at Rossi, ffs.

With a face like that, there's no end of the s*** karma could be getting at Costa over, so I asked.

Nationalities are fair play here, man. You've got like eight too so we're not even getting at you with any real fire.

:lol: What's more? I'm as much of a petty s*** as you in this regard. Be weird for me to be all Shame of you Flip, while hoping Rossi falls down a flight of f***ing stairs.

:lol:

Except I've said before I actually think Costa is right to make whatever decision he wants. I also said I hope he makes it. It's Neil that twisted the post completely.

Rattled.

;)

:lol: What's more? I'm as much of a petty s*** as you in this regard. Be weird for me to be all Shame of you Flip, while hoping Rossi falls down a flight of f***ing stairs.

:lol:

Except I've said before I actually think Costa is right to make whatever decision he wants. I also said I hope he makes it. It's Neil that twisted the post completely.

:lol: Well I didn't know any of that shit.

Rossi also really deserves to fall down some stairs like. The last injuries were already close, that would surely kill his career. Mike is actually a lot worse than Flip. I apologize, my Swedish brother. :thup:

Guest palnese

Huddlestone's such a great footballer. Shame about his athleticism.

I'll never understand from what perspective you watch football? I'd love to analyse your brain while watching football. Not saying Huddlestone is bad, just he's great while other good players are useless.

Which good players have I deemed useless?

Huddlestone has a brilliant foot and is a lovely player to watch, but will never be a top, top midfielder as he's lacking in the physical department.