The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Nice finish from Ganso there for Sao Paulo.

Flip, what's he been like recently? Know a lot of noise was made about him a couple of years ago but don't really know how he's done since?

Nice finish from Ganso there for Sao Paulo.

Flip, what's he been like recently? Know a lot of noise was made about him a couple of years ago but don't really know how he's done since?

Injuries has killed his career already. Still an excellent player, but don't think he'll make it. Started declining rather than improving. I'm honest when I say that had it not been for his injuries we'd be talking about him for this WC and not Neymar.

:lol: Why FFS?

Clearly to preserve the status quo but River were still that shit the other year they went down anyway.

It's liable to change next year again.

Neil, title is short form table. They have (or did) a final between the two winners which decides nowt.

Relegation is between Colon, Rafaela and Godoy Cruz.

River and the two La Plata teams can win the league, if they're level on points it'll be a playoff.

Fuck me, Rafaela score in the last minute of their game to seemingly send Colon down. With 20 seconds left on the 5mins of injury time Colon have taken the lead in their game.

Playoff between the two to see who gets relegated.

Cerci just missed a last minute penalty for Torino which would've sent them into the Europa League.

Bet his manager is buzzing.

Close call that wasn't it?!? Bonuses all round I reckon.

Depor need just 3 points from the next 3 games to secure promotion to La Liga. Happy to see them back.

Quick, time to nick their best players and put them in the reserves!

To be fair, Luque and Xisco were shite.

Depor need just 3 points from the next 3 games to secure promotion to La Liga. Happy to see them back.

The Segunda division is so unpredictable this season. Hope LP don't blow it again if they make the play offs.

The Segunda division is so unpredictable this season. Hope LP don't blow it again if they make the play offs.

Yeah, Liga Adelante has been mental this season. There's loads of teams that have been involved in *both* the relegation battle and the fight for the playoffs at different points of the year :lol: