The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Neville waxing lyrical about Atletico and the brutality of this performance. Personally I think it's horrible. Constant fouling and playing for set pieces.

Oh I know what they should do, they should go out attacking, get beat 4 nil and then get praise for their "brave" performance

Well no. That's just bollocks isn't it.

What do you want them to do like? They won't win if they allow Real Madrid to play

As a neutral I'd like to see the Champions league final played between the two best sides in Europe. What we have here is George Graham's Arsenal style football coming out on top. I didn't like to watch it then. I still don't. Real Madrid have been appalling too mind.

Who are, in your opinion the two best sides in Europe?

Neville waxing lyrical about Atletico and the brutality of this performance. Personally I think it's horrible. Constant fouling and playing for set pieces.

Oh I know what they should do, they should go out attacking, get beat 4 nil and then get praise for their "brave" performance

What do you want them to do like? They won't win if they allow Real Madrid to play

As a neutral I'd like to see the Champions league final played between the two best sides in Europe. What we have here is George Graham's Arsenal style football coming out on top. I didn't like to watch it then. I still don't. Real Madrid have been appalling too mind.

Not that they'd play any different but they are missing, IMO, their two best attacking players in Costa and Arda.

:lol: Aye coz Real Madrid never do that do they? :lol:

Not the set piece part , no.

They do though. They love a little dive outside the box so Bale and Ronaldo can bomb them.

Eh? Of course they do. Have you watched them play against Barcelona at any point over the last decade? Atletico are basically adopting the same approach but doing it better.

Under Carlo? When?

They do though. They love a little dive outside the box so Bale and Ronaldo can bomb them.

Eh? Of course they do. Have you watched them play against Barcelona at any point over the last decade? Atletico are basically adopting the same approach but doing it better.

Under Carlo? Nope.

Under Carlo? When?

What's up with your quoting? All season, they love getting fouls just like any other team. What Incognito said is really a simplistic view on Atletico tbh.

football would be awfully dull if everyone played the same way, what we have here is a side very good on the counter and ridiculously good defensively which as unpopular as it seems is just as important as being good in attack.

Under Carlo? Nope.

That might have something to do with the fact that they're actually on par with Barcelona this year, though.

The likes of Di Maria are as bad as anyone for rolling around looking for free kicks.

Real are dogshit

Some Carlo lovers won't agree for obvious reasons, but his team always perform better when they can counter-attack. When they have to be on the front foot and control the team they're not always good. If they were they would've run the league this season

Under Carlo? Nope.

That might have something to do with the fact that they're actually on par with Barcelona this year, though.

The likes of Di Maria are as bad as anyone for rolling around looking for free kicks.

not forgetting its a team with Ramos, the most sent off player possibly ever (and who is a clown of a defender but thats a different point entirely) and a professional thug in Pepe