The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Honest question, are we really much better than any of these teams? Sure we're better, but would we actually comfortably beat them week in week out?

Yes.

It's just that our last 5 months have been so bad, I've completely lost faith in our own team. Questioning if we'd beat a league 1 team, that's how bad it really got in 2014.

That's true.

I'm just looking at these teams and seeing how bad they are, but then again that's the same shit we've had to put up with for an enormous part of the last 18 months. It's unbelievable how Pardew can still be managing in the Premier League.

Honest question, are we really much better than any of these teams? Sure we're better, but would we actually comfortably beat them week in week out?

Yes.

It's just that our last 5 months have been so bad, I've completely lost faith in our own team. Questioning if we'd beat a league 1 team, that's how bad it really got in 2014.

The championship looks terrible every time I watch it in terms of quality so I think we'd be okay. Even Leicester never really impressed me this season

Yes.

The championship looks terrible every time I watch it in terms of quality so I think we'd be okay. Even Leicester never really impressed me this season

:thup: Don't watch it myself.

Proper Pardle move by Butcher putting Cummings out on the wing after his two goals on Wednesday, although it was fully expected.

Interesting to see how much the crowd turn if it stays like this.

Honest question, are we really much better than any of these teams? Sure we're better, but would we actually comfortably beat them week in week out? We did it in the Championshp, but I'm referring to our performances these last 5months.

I don't even know what you're watching and the answer is still no.

Honest question, are we really much better than any of these teams? Sure we're better, but would we actually comfortably beat them week in week out? We did it in the Championshp, but I'm referring to our performances these last 5months.

I don't even know what you're watching and the answer is still no.

:lol: