Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Mata is class like, easily one of best players in the league.

Aye, inexplicable how he hardly features anymore. Mourinho's thinking here is pretty much idiotic.

Doesn't defend first, attack second and isn't big, strong or fast enough to play on the counter. Pretty much how Mourinho rolls.

No surprise, the only anomoly being his thing at Madrid in that he kept picking Ozil (even if he never finished a game).

I swear Mourinho never used to be as defensive minded as he has been the last few years or so. Guess the players he had at his disposal at his previous clubs disguised his true colours.

What? :lol:

His Chelsea team looked canny enough in his first season as manager. His defensive tactics have become more prominent recently though.

He never used to let his full-backs cross the half-way line man.

Still battered a shite league though. Pure flat track bully.

Fair play to him like, it works.

They have little to no creativity tbf.

They do need someone like Mata even if he means someone playing on the right, anything to make sure Young and Valencia are banished from the pitch would be a good move.

They obviously need those things as well though.

Aye, inexplicable how he hardly features anymore. Mourinho's thinking here is pretty much idiotic.

Doesn't defend first, attack second and isn't big, strong or fast enough to play on the counter. Pretty much how Mourinho rolls.

No surprise, the only anomoly being his thing at Madrid in that he kept picking Ozil (even if he never finished a game).

I swear Mourinho never used to be as defensive minded as he has been the last few years or so. Guess the players he had at his disposal at his previous clubs disguised his true colours.

What? :lol:

His Chelsea team looked canny enough in his first season as manager. His defensive tactics have become more prominent recently though.

He never used to let his full-backs cross the half-way line man.

Still battered a shite league though. Pure flat track bully.

Fair play to him like, it works.

Oh absolutely.

It's definitely a need imo, along with about four other positions.

:thup: They need to plug about four holes IMO - CB, CM, Winger & CF. Other places need work too, but those are the key areas to me.

They have little to no creativity tbf.

They do need someone like Mata even if he means someone playing on the right, anything to make sure Young and Valencia are banished from the pitch would be a good move.

They obviously need those things as well though.

Little to no creativity, I agree. But does Moyes do creativity?

He has Kagawa and Zaha who he hasn't managed to utilise well at all.

At Everton I don't recall any creative types under him either.

Not sure what he is going to do with Mata personally. Think he has been encouraged to get him. Not sure it will work.

To be honest, I think Mata will allow Manu to play a system which is more suited to their current squad i.e. two holding midfielders shielding in front of the defence and a front four who could destroy teams...

------------------------------------De Gea--------------------------------

Rafael--------------Evans-------------Smalling--------------Evra

-------------------Carrick----------------Fellaini?------------------

---Junanunaz--------------Rooney------------------Mata------

--------------------------VP-----------------------------------

Who needs old whiskey nose eh?

‏@F8Piraux 3m

Chelsea are on the verge of signing Basel winger Mohamed Salah, according to Eurosport. #CFC

Hoarding is fun kids.

Still think they're being really inefficient about this. Should just buy and leaseback the Soton squad. Not like any regulatory body will step in at any point.

No matter what he says, I do think it's personal.

Mata is no slower, lazy or less athletic than Ozil. Mata's not even slow, he's just not that fast and his pressing is poor.

‏@F8Piraux 3m

Chelsea are on the verge of signing Basel winger Mohamed Salah, according to Eurosport. #CFC

Hoarding is fun kids.

:anguish:

A transfer policy that is ruining the sport, a horrible owner, a c*** of a manager, a racist captain, and (mostly) terrible fans... I hope that club burns to the ground.

The Salah guy must be an absolute moron tbh. The players really do p*ss me off just as much.

The guy is going to be a part time scrub on that team. Why settle for that.

I know more money, I mean f*** me, you're going to be paid handsomely either way. Go somewhere to play you tit.

This is Wilian to Tottenham all over again, as they screwed Spurs over royally, but at least Wilian plays now.

No matter what he says, I do think it's personal.

Mata is no slower, lazy or less athletic than Ozil. Mata's not even slow, he's just not that fast and his pressing is poor.

There's a key difference.... at Madrid it was just Ozil with wide players on the outside. ( although i do use the term wide players very loosely with Ronaldo)

It was same with Inter with Sneijder.

At Chelsea he has loads of attacking midfielders so he's going with the ones which provide not only the work rate but what he wants from a team...... the ability to move as quick as possible in transition.

Mata is a fantastic player but he does tend to slow down the pace of the game, normally a good thing but Mourinho doesn't like that.