Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I do like Wenger whinging about Chelsea selling a player to Man United, a direct rival. Erm.. Cole, Nasri, Toure, van Persie, Clichy, Adebayor.... Plenty more.

He's not whining about selling a player to Man Utd though.... he's whining about selling a player in January after Chelsea had played Man Utd twice already and Man Utd still have to play Arsenal etc etc.

He's had a long standing issue with this, he complained about us signing Mapou, Debuchy etc etc and how its unfair to the competition who had yet to play us twice.

Also Pellegrini has moaned about this exact issue since Wenger did so he's not the only one.

in a word tough, theres nothing stopping him signing someone new to help lift them up to the title other than his own ridiculous stubbornness. Really can't stand moaning like this, its the same fucking rules for everyone stop whining and get on with trying to win football matchs.

I do like Wenger whinging about Chelsea selling a player to Man United, a direct rival. Erm.. Cole, Nasri, Toure, van Persie, Clichy, Adebayor.... Plenty more.

He's not whining about selling a player to Man Utd though.... he's whining about selling a player in January after Chelsea had played Man Utd twice already and Man Utd still have to play Arsenal etc etc.

He's had a long standing issue with this, he complained about us signing Mapou, Debuchy etc etc and how its unfair to the competition who had yet to play us twice.

Also Pellegrini has moaned about this exact issue since Wenger did so he's not the only one.

in a word tough, theres nothing stopping him signing someone new to help lift them up to the title other than his own ridiculous stubbornness. Really can't stand moaning like this, its the same f***ing rules for everyone stop whining and get on with trying to win football matchs.

Oh i agree, was just making the point that moaning about players being sold to rivals and being sold in January after you played the team in question already twice are different tbf.

Anyway the next bit is the funniest :lol:

Jan Aage Fjortoft ‏@JanAageFjortoft  6m

Re: Draxler

I understand that Schalke and Arsenal have agreed a fee.

If he will leave now I don't know. But this is latest info

#afc

:lol:

He's a great signing but moyes was in the same class as Pardew, Big Sam and Gary Megson so he'll probably play him at right back

Guest neesy111

Good signing, but not the main area they needed players.  Without carrick their CM will be probably the worst in the top 10.

Good signing, but not the main area they needed players.  Without carrick their CM will be probably the worst in the top 10.

:thup:

Why id they loan out one of their only other CM. Not that he was any good, but now they'll have to play Fletcher and Phil Jones there ffs.

With Mata, Januzaj, Rooney and Van Persie it won't matter.... all they need their midfield to do with that front 4 is cover the back 4.

Whether Moyes is capable of making it work is another matter entirely.

Guest neesy111

With Mata, Januzaj, Rooney and Van Persie it won't matter.... all they need their midfield to do with that front 4 is cover the back 4.

Whether Moyes is capable of making it work is another matter entirely.

I think it will matter still.

its more the statement of intent for me, sends the signal that the new chairman can get big deals "over the line", the Glazers will spend money and Moyes can attract big players.

If Moyes has any sense he will take a leaf out of something Mourinho has done this season.

Allow the front 4 to roam and just use the midfield as a shield for the defense and keep the fullbacks compact.

Then the much maligned midfield won't matter much. ( i mean after all Ramirez and Luiz isn't exactly a top class MF pairing is it? )

Whether he even thinks of that is another matter entirely.