Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I think that's a fantastic signing tbh.

------------------- De Gea -----------------------

Rafael ------ Vidic ----- Ferdinand ------ Evra

------------- Carrick ---- Cleverley -------------

Mata ------------- Rooney ------------ Welbeck

---------------------- RvP --------------------------

... is that their best team? Taking into account a full squad fitness as well Moyes' reluctance to play Kagawa. I think that's almost a fantastic team, tbh. Aye they've had their personnel issues but I still think they're lower than their squad ability should suggest - with or without Mata. That's a CM and a CB  away from being a title-winning side, imo. Big holes, I know. Mata should help loads though - most times I've watched them this season they've looked completely bereft of ideas going forward. Get to the final third and have no idea. Mata will aid that surely.

Imagine Cabaye instead of Cleverley in that side, man. :lol: I'd be so f***ing proud.

WTF ...................so proud to see our best player play for another team...............WTF

Some poor soul on here said it once about a potentially-departing player; "I'd be proud to see so-and-so turn out for Team X." Can't remember the specific deets. It's become another one of those hilarious forum themes, like 'Giggs' or saying "did Obertan miss his mouth when he went to eat his Nandos", etc.