Other clubs' transfers

TBG

He wants a new contract, that for sure. And he doesn't deserve it going of this season's performance. But 100m? Nah.

He deserves it for what he's done for the club and the fact that despite not being at his best he's still close to the amount of goals as CRonaldo. I just don't think anyone will ever be worth that kind of money.

He signed a new contract two years ago, when he was arguably at his best. Messi or not, I just dislike footballers asking constantly for new contracts without too much justification - besides the fact that Cronaldo now earns more than him under the one he got last summer.

He wants a new contract, that for sure. And he doesn't deserve it going of this season's performance. But 100m? Nah.

He deserves it for what he's done for the club and the fact that despite not being at his best he's still close to the amount of goals as CRonaldo. I just don't think anyone will ever be worth that kind of money.

He signed a new contract two years ago, when he was arguably at his best. Messi or not, I just dislike footballers asking constantly for new contracts without too much justification - besides the fact that Cronaldo now earns more than him under the one he got last summer.

True

Honigstein (German journo) on Twitter says Dortmund were planning a bid to bring Kagawa back in the summer but he apparently wants to stay at Man Utd.

Also want to bring in Immobile but they think he'll go to Atl Madrid if Costa leaves.

Honigstein (German journo) on Twitter says Dortmund were planning a bid to bring Kagawa back in the summer but he apparently wants to stay at Man Utd.

Also want to bring in Immobile but they think he'll go to Atl Madrid if Costa leaves.

Don't think Immobile's going anywhere.

Don't think Immobile's going anywhere.

Sounds like a Pardew type player.

Isn't Immobile half owned by Juve? Would make it difficult if they want him long term. Is he really that good mind?

According to Wiki that's correct. He's very good.

He is indeed half-owned by Juve. I'm still not entirely sure how that even works. I believe any buyers would have to agree fees with both teams and, usually, these would spiral out of control.

And aye he'll be going to the World Cup and rightly so.

Come on, that's exactly how it went with Chelsea and Nantes - ban was suspended pending resolution of the appellation. And it should be that way - if the ban was upheld and then the TAS resolved against FIFA, those would be some damages we could exact.

Were people shouting corruption when it happened with Chelsea?

Or is it corruption purely because it's Barcelona?

The latter I guess.

...because nobody ever links Abramovich's Chelsea with corruption??? :lol:.