Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Adrian Ramos to Dortmund nearly completed. Should be a good signing, been banging them in for Hertha this season :thup:

:thup:

Decent player. They do very shrewd signings. Would love to see if they can get Kagawa back. Kagawa, Mkhytarian and Reus behind Ramos with PEA and Kuba off the bench would be a killer.

Adrian Ramos to Dortmund nearly completed. Should be a good signing, been banging them in for Hertha this season :thup:

:thup:

Decent player. They do very shrewd signings. Would love to see if they can get Kagawa back. Kagawa, Mkhytarian and Reus behind Ramos with PEA and Kuba off the bench would be a killer.

That young Serbian kid they signed in January is meant to be good as well isn't he?

Serbia (& Croatia) always seem to producing ridiculously hyped youngsters these days.

Don't forget Slovenia

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/98/d2/0,,10278~10474136,00.jpg

Looks like Torres will be headed  to Inter as well.

Can't wrap my head around why they're getting washed up, over the hill players from PL for a team needing a rebuild. It's the last thing they should do, and instead target young hungry players. That summer of 2009 apart, Inter never fail to amaze in the market. They have sold so many top top players of the years (either from their academy or at young age) and bought journey men rubbish to replace them. Thought they may be a change of direction with sacking of Branca, but it appears not.

Looks like Torres will be headed  to Inter as well.

Can't wrap my head around why they're getting washed up, over the hill players from PL for a team needing a rebuild. It's the last thing they should do, and instead target young hungry players. That summer of 2009 apart, Inter never fail to amaze in the market. They have sold so many top top players of the years (either from their academy or at young age) and bought journey men rubbish to replace them. Thought they may be a change of direction with sacking of Branca, but it appears not.

http://img.skysports.com/07/12/496x259/PhilThompson_613731.jpg

Everton are greatly benefiting from the loans of Lukaku and Deulofeu (like we are with Remy). I wonder how Everton will do next season if they don't have either of those players. Everton are more than likely going to qualify for the Europa League. It will be interesting to see how they get on next season. West Brom were 'artificially' higher in the league last season than they would have been due to loaning Lukaku. Everton will have to do well to replace him next season.

I don't think there's any delusion about it really, we know we've been helped a lot with our loan signings. With that said, I think their impact has been overstated. Deulofeu has been injured for a large chunk of the season and for nearly half this season, Lukaku was either injured or playing terribly. Barry has been a big plus.

The impression I get is Barry and Deulofeu might be able to stay next season, Lukaku it's very unlikely.

I don't think there's any delusion about it really, we know we've been helped a lot with our loan signings. With that said, I think their impact has been overstated. Deulofeu has been injured for a large chunk of the season and for nearly half this season, Lukaku was either injured or playing terribly. Barry has been a big plus.

The impression I get is Barry and Deulofeu might be able to stay next season, Lukaku it's very unlikely.

I'd forgotten about Barry being on loan too.

I wasn't having a pop at Everton by the way. I just think it will be interesting to see how you get on without Lukaku. He may have been injured or not playing well all the time but he's scored a decent number of goals that will have won you a lot of points.

I think most Newcastle fans realise we'd have really struggled this season without Remy. I'm just drawing a correlation between Newcastle and Remy with Everton and Lukaku.

Martinez will land another set of quality loans, if he doesn't sign players outright.

A lot of decent players will want to play for him at Everton, who are a big enough draw.

Don't be surprised if Everton are even better next year, as everyone will likely improve, as they tend to do under decent managers.

I have no doubt that Everton will find adequate replacements for their loan players before next season.

It's not often a team is willing to loan out someone of Lukaku's quality and price tag. In the same way we will struggle to replace Remy they'll have a tough job replacing Lukaku.

Martinez will land another set of quality loans, if he doesn't sign players outright.

A lot of decent players will want to play for him at Everton, who are a big enough draw.

Don't be surprised if Everton are even better next year, as everyone will likely improve, as they tend to do under decent managers.

As I understand it Everton don't have a big squad. If they are in the Europa League it will test their squad depth.

Aye I know you won't LIIWBU :thup:

It will indeed test our squad. Interested to see which black hole Kenwright will throw the surplus we made in the summer this time, and then imply we should be happy with breaking even. Sorry if that sounds overly pessimistic but I've read this story 100 times before. The top 4 CAN be got at but I fully expect us to let another opening pass us by.

Aye I know you won't LIIWBU :thup:

It will indeed test our squad. Interested to see which black hole Kenwright will throw the surplus we made in the summer this time, and then imply we should be happy with breaking even. Sorry if that sounds overly pessimistic but I've read this story 100 times before. The top 4 CAN be got at but I fully expect us to let another opening pass us by.

Must be nice to just have a goal in mind though. Some target that's achievable with some sensible purchases and a bit of drive and ambition from the dugout and/or the boardroom.

That's the bastard. Stings like fuck tbh.

Everton loaned Lacina Traore in Jan, and he's a big time prospect too! He's just been injured, unfortunately for them.

They'll do it again in the summer, just you watch. They'll manage to get good players in, while we're faffing about, with Pardew scouting imaginary players at the world cup.

Everton loaned Lacina Traore in Jan, and he's a big time prospect too! He's just been injured, unfortunately for them.

They'll do it again in the summer, just you watch. They'll manage to get good players in, while we're faffing about, with Pardew scouting imaginary players at the world cup.

I don't know where your confidence is coming from tbh, this is the first summer they have been able to get talented players to this level in and at loan at that.

There is nothing in the past that suggests that they will replace those players adequately. Also Traore is average at best and time will prove that.

I don't know where your confidence is coming from tbh, this is the first summer they have been able to get talented players to this level in and at loan at that.

There is nothing in the past that suggests that they will replace those players adequately. Also Traore is average at best and time will prove that.

Bit of a daft thing to say due to the fact Martinez wasn't the one in charge in the past.

We are well stocked with wing players, so I think it's likely Deulofeu will spend another year away on loan.

Will be interesting to see what Everton will be able to keep after this season. Not only replacing the players on loan but keeping their talents like Baines, Barkley and Coleman, who will be undoubtedly be targets for the cashed up clubs. Could potentially have a lot of gaps to fill, especially if they get European football.