Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Arsenal signing David Ospinna it seems. €4m.

Good signing. Khedira, Ospina and Sanchez. :megusta: Just got to hope for Özil to coming back to his best.

Ozil was fine last season till Ramsey and Walcott got injured, there was nothing wrong with him he just found himself in a team that wasn't making runs.

A playmaker who looks for the killer ball with players who don't move off the ball properly is pointless.

Despite him not playing great at the WC Ozil still created the most chances out of anyone as well. He'll do well this season imo.

Good signing. Khedira, Ospina and Sanchez. :megusta: Just got to hope for Özil to coming back to his best.

Ozil was fine last season till Ramsey and Walcott got injured, there was nothing wrong with him he just found himself in a team that wasn't making runs.

A playmaker who looks for the killer ball with players who don't move off the ball properly is pointless.

:thup: hope Khedira has the freedom to get forward like he did against Brazil last week

QPR signing Sigthorsson from Ajax and Ferdinand.

And Leroy Fer for 6m euros

Disappointed in Fer last season but I would be more than tempted to go in for him, not necessarily for NUFC more in a general sense. I think there's potential there.

Definitely, was shocked he didn't do more for Norwich, but it seems they weren't sure what to do with him.

What would you say is his best role?

Box to box role, as I think he's more than competent in an advanced or a deeper role and he's got the engine to cope with that role. He'll come good in a better team than Norwich.

QPR signing Sigthorsson from Ajax and Ferdinand.

And Leroy Fer for 6m euros

Disappointed in Fer last season but I would be more than tempted to go in for him, not necessarily for NUFC more in a general sense. I think there's potential there.

Hes better than Colback ;)

:lol: still maintain that Colback is a lot better than given credit for on here. But I would prefer Fer.

Thank you! Ozil will be fine. Walcott and Sanchez in the team, and he will have a field day picking them out.

Could do with someone with more pace than Giroud leading the line too.

While it definitely was the biggest reason I also think he himself fitness wise wasn't at his peak. I mean even in this World Cup he looked a bit slow and couldn't pick out anyone for big parts of the tournament. I think he's an excellent player and have no reasons to doubt that he can improve, but I don't think the fact that Walcott and Ramsey went out that it was the sole reason for him having a bad winter/spring.

Guest bimpy474

Enner Valencia fee is nearing £15m now.  :lol:

Fat Head really is an idiot, i'm still amazed he's given money.

Nah Khedira will be brilliant for them, real midfield grit and presence. Are they still in for Remy? Think he'd still be class for them even with Sanchez. Think team looks pretty solid imo. Still don't see them winning the important things mind.

Remy isn't a starter for them with Sanchez there, mind. No chance.

Aye, alternative for Giroud when he needs rest. Which arguably could have made a difference last season when Giroud was dead fitness wise and he continued to play.

We really should by trying to tie him up now. Arsenal have signed all these playersbut still haven't given in to his wage demands, shows how much they want him.

Thing is they actually haven't. :lol: Its just rumours atm, only Sanchez has actually signed.

Wham signing Enner Valencia for £12m. No thanks.

You just don't pay £12m for a player who plays in Mexico and has only had 2 or 3 good games at any sort of competitive level.

I'm sure the West Ham owners are determined to make the club bust.

25 as well. Could be a master stroke, could be well suited to the prem and will do a fantastic job for them, but to me just stinks of World Cup hype quadrupling a players value and some mug paying it. Hope it's the latter of course.

It's all World Cup hype, I doubt they knew about him before hand, hence why he's only just joined the Mexican team instead of signing directly for them.

Gyan mark 2

Gyan's a solid player imo.