Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Dont get what being english has got to do with it. Bayern have a better team than both IMO. Although, I suspect that you are talking about size of club, which is subjective.

Think what he means is you're English its more likely to want to go to Man Utd where as most foreign players would prefer to go to the Spain big 2. Maybe if you're German you'd prefer Bayern as you said.

His wife lived in Barcelona for several years, though, and his daughter was born here. So he has ties to the city.

So torn about this. We've pretty much swapped Alexis and Cesc for this guy. Let's hope he at least manages to stay ban-free.

That said, I love this season's shirt.

What's the Starting 11 when all fit & unbanned?

Well, we're still amidst overhauling the team. My guess is...

Ter Stegen

Alves (new RB)

Piqué

New CB (or Masch :anguish:)

Alba

Busquets/Mascherano

Rakitic

Iniesta

Neymar

Messi

Suárez

With Cesc and Xavi off, Rakitic will see plenty of the pitch.

Do you think Sergio could do Xavi's job if Enrique is serious about getting Mascherano back to DM?  He's got the touch, the vision, the awareness and his one touch passing is one of the best in the world.  Obviously would lack in killer key passes that Xavi pulls off, mind.

There's been talk about that and tbh Guardiola already tried in that role. He was awful, though - but he's a more mature player now, so who knows.

I think we need another CM if Xavi goes.

Jack Colback is available for £5m

El Confidencial: Sami Khedira rejected an offer from Real Madrid to extend his contract ending in 2015. May move to Arsenal.

If so Arsenal would be in a really good position to win the league next season. If it happens I would say that on paper there team would probably the the best in the league, although it would be close with Chelsea.