Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Last I heard about Vidal is that it's off. Too expensive. They're looking 40m+ and Evra.

Worth it IMO, you paid nearly 30 for Fellaini ffs.

I wouldn't be basing it on Fellaini. That's another of Moyes' fuck ups.

Shaw, 18, already proven in England - 27m

Herrera, 24, the playermaker we've desperately needed - 28m

Them looking Evra as well is just a bit too much. We've have to invest again on left back as well, so really the price is about 45m or more and we'd be losing a valuable bit of experience from our backline.

Last I heard about Vidal is that it's off. Too expensive. They're looking 40m+ and Evra.

Worth it IMO, you paid nearly 30 for Fellaini ffs.

I wouldn't be basing it on Fellaini. That's another of Moyes' fuck ups.

Shaw, 18, already proven in England - 27m

Herrera, 24, the playermaker we've desperately needed - 28m

Them looking Evra as well is just a bit too much. We've have to invest again on left back as well, so really the price is about 45m or more and we'd be losing a valuable bit of experience from our backline.

Yet Vidal is also a signing you need as your central midfield has been bang average for ages now.

Carrick is on the way done, Cleverley we all know about and Fletcher is finished. You'd also be able to dominate teams physically in the middle of the park with him in there as Herrera isn't that type of player.

Step forward...

...Anderson.

Perfect club for Ba, tbh. Turkey and Russia are definitely the spot for talented African strikers who would star in midtable sides, are motivated by money, would fail at top clubs, and still want a competitive league/environment. See: Sow, Emenike, N'Doye, Doumbia, Musa, etc. Add Ba now.

According to Gazetta Dello Sport Juventus have agreed to sell Vidal for 44m euros to Man Yoo without the consent of Conte.

If true it explains the Conte resignation

Hats off to Conte for having some principles and resigning.

Did Juve have to sell Pogba or Vidal?

Seems to be a lot of hype about him tbh

I always thought that Taylor was first choice and was just constantly injured.

Perfect club for Ba, tbh. Turkey and Russia are definitely the spot for talented African strikers who would star in midtable sides, are motivated by money, would fail at top clubs, and still want a competitive league/environment. See: Sow, Emenike, N'Doye, Doumbia, Musa, etc. Add Ba now.

It's sad, like. I know they've been brought up with nothing and thus lean towards making as much as possible in their footballing window but all of them could have good careers in proper leagues at clubs with fans who'd revere them.

It's sad, like. I know they've been brought up with nothing and thus lean towards making as much as possible in their footballing window but all of them could have good careers in proper leagues at clubs with fans who'd revere them.

:thup: it's really sad. Not as if they'd earn a pittance anywhere else.

Chelsea are favourites for me for PL title, excellent summer of transfers for them.

Once we get a striker in, Shola back and a CB too, they'll step aside for the return of the King.

Seems to be a lot of hype about him tbh

I always thought that Taylor was first choice and was just constantly injured.

Taylor was first choice before his leg break. Since then Davies has been impressive and kept his place in the side. Going to be an excellent fullback in the future, think £8m is a fair offer for him though.