Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Liverpool interested in danny ings but ings has supposedly signed a pre-contract with real sociedad. Anfield or san sebastian ? Tough decision.

Interesting, so if Liverpool pay a fee this month, that makes his pre-contract null and void?

Liverpool interested in danny ings but ings has supposedly signed a pre-contract with real sociedad. Anfield or san sebastian ? Tough decision.

Hope he goes to Spain. More English players should be looking to play abroad.

Though he'd be playing under Moyes so I dunno how much of a continental experience it could be. :lol:

Hope he goes to Spain. More English players should be looking to play abroad.

Though he'd be playing under Moyes so I dunno how much of a continental experience it could be. :lol:

Think he'd fit in at Liverpool quite nicely.

Risky going to Sociedad IMO. Is Moyes that secure there? Don't they typically get rid of managers quite quickly?

Interesting, so if Liverpool pay a fee this month, that makes his pre-contract null and void?

Yes liverpool can have a bid accepted which means the pre-contract would  be void but he should pick sociedad.

I didn't realise that roma signed doumbia for just over £10 million, Excellent deal that is, Imagine if  they signed someone like aubameyang or even ibarbo, they would end up having a ridiculous amount of pace in the team.  :lol: :lol:

Yes liverpool can have a bid accepted which means the pre-contract would  be void but he should pick sociedad.

I didn't realise that roma signed doumbia for just over £10 million, Excellent deal that is, Imagine if  they signed someone like aubameyang or even ibarbo, they would end up having a ridiculous amount of pace in the team.  :lol: :lol:

Pretty sure Roma signed Ibarbo on loan too!  :lol:

So the biggest deal in England so far today is Robert Huth joining Leicester on loan. Class.

Plus, no new pics of deranged/homicidal Stoke fans and/or hot SSN presenters in any of the transfer threads. Disappointing day all around.

I think its hilarious, SSN running with Transfer Deadline Day and now the BBC doing the same thing.  I hope nothing happens and its a massive waste of time for sky.  :lol: