Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SportsPeteO  16m16 minutes ago

Villarreal defender Gabriel has been granted a work permit ahead of a proposed move to Arsenal. #afc

how the f*** has he been granted a work permit when he has 0 international appearances youth or senior.

Living in Spain would've helped.

Not unless he had citizenship it wouldn't.

And then he wouldn't need a Work Permit.

No Spanish passport and zero caps for Brazil. I see the rules were bent again for the "big" clubs.

The rules are being changed in the summer if a big enough fee is paid then work permits can be granted for players like him who have too much competition at international level. So they've only really got away with it by bringing it forward 6 months. Makes sense to me, work permit laws are fucking stupid anyway.

The rules are being changed in the summer if a big enough fee is paid then work permits can be granted for players like him who have too much competition at international level. So they've only really got away with it by bringing it forward 6 months. Makes sense to me, work permit laws are f***ing stupid anyway.

Which is even more advantageous for bigger clubs. I don't understand why you can't scrap the system entirely.

Looks like Palace signing Zaha for £3mil

Man U: "Oh f***, he's managed by Pardew now! Better get rid of him while we still can!"

Why are Man U so eager to sell him for so little? If he plays well from now to the end of the season, they could have received a fee around 7-8 million pound just because of his age and nationality.

Scott Sinclair to villa on loan

Why do players like him bother going to clubs like City. It's mental. Sure money is good but I bet they'd rather be playing. Rodwell is another one. They stagnate horrifically.

Because they are massively confident and have a misguided belief that they are good enough to get in the team. Just my opinion but I don't think it was his intention to be a bench warmer

Mino Raiola hawking Pogba despite signing a new contract three months ago.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2015/01/29/8410682/pogba-will-leave-juventus-says-raiola

"But Paul is the only major star who is available at the end of the season. If you cannot take Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi or Zlatan Ibrahimovic, you can only go for Paul.

"If someone wants him, the market situation could see him go for more than €100 million."

Such a tosser :lol: