Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Looks like Froggy might get his wish :lol:

BeIN Sports have said talks between PSG and Man Yoo over Di Maria have broken down and considering PSG and BeIN are owned by the same bloke it's probably true....

This whole transfer story hasn't been covered by one reputable source. :lol: He's staying. If Muller happened to come though who cares.

Matuidi.... sitting... what? He's an engine type player. A "shuttler". he can effectively cover the whole left side of midfield by himself in a midfield 3.. running from central to left.. similar to ADM in that regard. The type where you wonder where he gets his energy from - again similar to ADM. Both left-footed. Matuidi is more defensively focused but he's willing going forward, ADM is similar but in reverse.

Matuidi's role in the formations I picked up is the exact role although more offensively inclined that ADM played in his best spell for Madrid.

http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/zonal_marking/media/rm-barca_zpsaf3b384d.jpg.html

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee512/zonal_marking/PSG-chelsea_zpsvonkluly.jpg

Are these not the exact same positions? It's even more similar down to the fact they're playing behind forwards who offer zilch defensively and they have to do their defensive running for them.

And Verratti getting forward? He's a deep lying playmaker ffs. A more combative Pirlo.

Hang on a minute, you've went from saying Matuidi and Di Maria 'are similar types of player' to saying 'in game X they started in the same position and ran in this direction'. And you talk to others about "moving the goalposts".  :lol:

In PSG's current system Matuidi and Motta are the players who are sitting back in their system with Veratti slightly ahead of them, and while Matuidi is prone to a powering run forward, he certainly isn't the kind of skillful player who can beat a man and put a fantastic ball into the area or score a screamer, so - again - what you're saying about them being similar types of player is utter bollocks and purely based on a f***ing circle with an arrow on it. :lol:

Yet another instance of TCD spouting his worthless opinion whilst never watching the team in question play and basing your entire knowledge on these so-called stats.

1. Matuidi & ADM are both left sided shuttlers in a 3 man midfield. Going from central midfield to left midfield. "His role is known in France as the ‘milieu relayeur’ - the shuttle-runner".

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/why-blaise-matuidi-key-player-frances-world-cup-hopes#pGHVHAQHAg4kpIti.99

While with a different style, ADM is best in that exact position!

"Di María started out as a centre­-left shuttler on the outside of United’s diamond midfield; a similar role to those he had at Benfica, his club prior to Real Madrid, and in his final season at the Bernabéu."

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/my/features/how-angel-di-marias-wasteful-play-key-manchester-uniteds-season#dpBmayrLYlFLzWOK.99

2. I just posted 2 bloody links of PSG midfields with Matuidi higher up the pitch than Verrati.

You are spouting absolute crap with nothing to back it up. Everything i've said i've backed up with secondary sources backing up my opinion.

Even Mole & Felip agree with me that you are wrong and acting stupid/ignorant.

Do you seriously think that if PSG buy ADM the player they'r gonna drop to accommodate him is Matuidi?

Matuidi plays in ADM's best position, so yes if they want to get the best out of him.

He could replace the other Argies lads in that more attacking position but that's not his best position and there's better options for that role for the money. He played wide for Madrid under Mourinho and he was good but he was so much better in that midfield 3 under Ancelotti. I suspect him replacing Lavezzi/Pastore is the plan but that's not goign to get the best out of him.

They could drop Motta, have Verratti deeper and play one of Matuidi or ADM as a right sided shuffler. But neither have played their before as far as I know.

Matuidi is probably the most important player in PSG's current midfield set-up so there's no way he is going to be dropped. Hence why I say Veratti is the most likely to be dropped blah blah blah just bore off man.

Matuidi is probably the most important player in PSG's current midfield set-up so there's no way he is going to be dropped. Hence why I say Veratti is the most likely to be dropped blah blah blah just bore off man.

So wrong. :lol: do you watch PSG? If any of the midfielders are dropped its Matuidi, still think he'll play winger/ replacing Pastore.

TCD is actually right for once here like :lol: Veratti and Motta sit deep for PSG; take either of them out and it puts a huge dent in their side as they compliment each other perfectly. Matuidi normally plays further forward to the left, he's nowhere near as important in their system as those two are.

I'd argue Motta is the most important player in their midfield as he has more discipline than the others. They always struggle to control games without him.

TCD is actually right for once here like :lol: Veratti and Motta sit deep for PSG; take either of them out and it puts a huge dent in their side as they compliment each other perfectly. Matuidi normally plays further forward to the left, he's nowhere near as important in their system as those two are.

I'd argue Motta is the most important player in their midfield as he has more discipline than the others. They always struggle to control games without him.

:thup: :thup: