Other clubs' transfers

TBG

In the league for Monaco:

Martial - 11 in 49

Emmanuel "Pele" Riviere - 14 in 44

I bet they could have had him for 30 million, plus another 5 WHEN he wins the balon d'or...

In the league for Monaco:

Martial - 11 in 49

Emmanuel "Pele" Riviere - 14 in 44

I bet they could have had him for 30 million, plus another 5 WHEN he wins the balon d'or...

Proves how shit the league is if Riviere can get 14. It'd take him 5 years to do that here.

http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/wba-albion-baggies-peace-2663498.aspx

Peace revealed that the final day of transfer business did not pass without Tottenham making two further attempts to sign Albion’s top scorer from the 2014-15 campaign, Saido Berahino.

The striker has been the subject of two previous rejected bids from Albion’s Premier League rivals. Tottenham’s third and fourth attempts met the same fate today.

Peace said: “We have a key player who has been very unsettled by antics which were designed to get him out of our club cheaply.

"Those tactics have continued despite my making our position clear in my first conversation with Daniel Levy on this subject in mid-August.

“I said selling Saido so late in the window was not on our agenda.

“Tottenham’s offers failed substantially to reflect Saido’s true value while the timing made no allowance for our own recruitment of a suitable replacement for a proven Premier League goalscorer.

“Saido has been unsettled to the point where our Head Coach has not felt able to select him for our last three games.

“We are now left with the task of repairing the damage created by this unfortunate episode.”

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/window-wrap-summer-2015-020915/

Daniel added, “We have never, as a Club, spoken about another team’s players and I am not about to do so now. However, I do want to make a few general points regarding transfers.

“Firstly, there is hardly a transfer concluded across Europe which doesn’t include staged payments. This is particularly so when significant amounts such as £20m-£30m are involved  - players don’t come cheaply these days.

“Secondly, we do not make anything personal. None of the proposals, discussions or negotiations we undertake involve any personal elements or ego - everything we do is in the interest of what is best for our Club.

“Thirdly, we never make anything public, particularly in the best interests of the players involved. Making aspects such as transfer requests public is wholly disrespectful to a player.

“Our pragmatic player trading has been important in the way we have run the business of the Club and in getting us to the position where we have now been able to start work on a new stadium - the one thing that has the ability to take this Club to the next level of competitiveness. I make no apologies for being ambitious for our Club and looking to deliver future success for our fans.

De Gea in talks to extend his ManU contract, according to "As". He's been told he won't play until he signs a new contract, and he doesn't want to put his place in the Euros in jeopardy.

How to motivate a player :) To be fair its the right tactic really - they get full value if/when he goes and he plays well this season to get to the Euro's.  Guess they all win really - no doubt he will bump his cash up too.

I'm guessing De Gea will sign a new deal with a buy out clause in place, but it'll be higher than what was agreed a few days ago. De Gea will also get a higher pay because Man Utd still want him to stay. Basically Real get fucked in this whole scenario, perfect.

I'm guessing De Gea will sign a new deal with a buy out clause in place, but it'll be higher than what was agreed a few days ago. De Gea will also get a higher pay because Man Utd still want him to stay. Basically Real get f***ed in this whole scenario, perfect.

Why would he do that? If he wants to leave next year? I can see him signing a new contract with a low but not massively so buy out clause. Say £20m. Still very cheap for a player of his quality but Man Utd get their money back, make a little profit and have reason to play him suddenly.

Unless he's leaving it reflects very badly on the club if he's made to sit the season out. The Valdes fiasco is bad enough.

I'm guessing De Gea will sign a new deal with a buy out clause in place, but it'll be higher than what was agreed a few days ago. De Gea will also get a higher pay because Man Utd still want him to stay. Basically Real get f***ed in this whole scenario, perfect.

Why would he do that? If he wants to leave next year? I can see him signing a new contract with a low but not massively so buy out clause. Say £20m. Still very cheap for a player of his quality but Man Utd get their money back, make a little profit and have reason to play him suddenly.

Unless he's leaving it reflects very badly on the club if he's made to sit the season out. The Valdes fiasco is bad enough.

Sign new contact or rot on the bench and miss the euro championships.

Sign new contact or rot on the bench and miss the euro championships.

Or you can keep playnig Sergio Romero in goal....

Thought he's been alright so far, everyone is just looking for a 'blame the new goalkeeper' narrative. He's fine.

He's not good at all tbf. No idea how he's done this season, but he's not a very good keeper, or at least never was.

He can't dive properly. When he dives sideways he somehow becomes a foot shorter. Can't use his feet either. Look at Swansea's second goal on Sunday. Horrific. We've been spoiled with De Gea but Johnstone is better than this guy.

€5m per season for every season he's the EPL top scorer, up to €15m

€5m for winning Europes Golden Boy award as a Manchester United player.

€10 for winning Ballon d'Or as a Manchester United player.

Basically if we end up paying full whack it'll be a bargain as he'll be the best player in the world.

According to Julien Laurens:

€10m for 25 PL goals.

€10m for 25 caps with France

€10m if he wins the Ballon d'Or.

He can't dive properly. When he dives sideways he somehow becomes a foot shorter. Can't use his feet either. Look at Swansea's second goal on Sunday. Horrific. We've been spoiled with De Gea but Johnstone is better than this guy.

At least you dominated the game though, right?

Exactly. We have De Gea in nets and he saves both of their shots that lead to goals.

Full strength Man Utd wins this league by 9 points.

Exactly. We have De Gea in nets and he saves both of their shots that lead to goals.

Couldn't agree more. 0.75 goals scored per game is title-winning form, just a shame about the woeful 0.5 goals conceded per game. You need to sort out that goalkeeping crisis asap.

You're really committing to this act, man :lol: It's been weeks now and you're still really invested in this Man Utd fan character that believes Man Utd aren't still dogplop