Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Don't think Zabaleta has been as good as the high standards he'd set in the past.

Exactly. Quality for a couple of years and dropped off a fair bit. Nowhere near one of the best RB's of the Premier League era

Gary Neville is obviously the standout one but who else is there to choose from?

I'm too young to remember Irwin and Dixon in their primes so maybe them two. But I can only think of Ivanovic in recent years. To say he's nowhere near would mean there's 10+ right backs who've been better than him which I very much doubt

Irwin played left back a lot more than right back iirc. Other than Neville I'd say Lauren was the best.

Get French Football ‏@GFFN

L'Équipe front page tomorrow: "Batshuayi heading towards Chelsea."

Get French Football ‏@GFFN  2m2 minutes ago

Canal + confirm: Michy Batshuayi to Chelsea for €40m. Eclipses Marseille's biggest ever sale (Drogba to Chelsea €37.5m).

Was a genuine question, I don't think Fulham have been on telly much the last season because they are terrible now so wondered if the hype was justified.

On another forum I read that Dembele has a heart problem which is why PL clubs aren't gambling on him (was found when he had a medical at Spurs in January)

Ah, okay. Yeah, definitely caught a couple of their games on telly last season. He's just the type of striker I really like, quick, athletic and mobile. His record in the championship at that age is pretty impressive too. Mostly based on that really.

Fulham's Moussa Dembele haing a medical at Celtic :dowie:

Been linked with PL teams too iirc. Fulham are dumb as shit considering the stupid PL money being shelled out for players. And he's homegrown as well.

Get French Football ‏@GFFN

L'Équipe front page tomorrow: "Batshuayi heading towards Chelsea."

Get French Football ‏@GFFN  2m2 minutes ago

Canal + confirm: Michy Batshuayi to Chelsea for €40m. Eclipses Marseille's biggest ever sale (Drogba to Chelsea €37.5m).

What a mug for turning down the king.

Fulham's Moussa Dembele haing a medical at Celtic :dowie:

Been linked with PL teams too iirc. Fulham are dumb as s*** considering the stupid PL money being shelled out for players. And he's homegrown as well.

They're getting compensation which suggests they offered him a new contract but was turned down.

I really like Leicester's approach so far. The likes of Deeney and Brady, who they've targeted, are good players that fit in with the bunch they already have, and not huge signings of a much higher calibre that might not really gel with the make up of their squad.

Bayern love signing ex Man City defenders who didn't look that good, he'll probably look the dog bollocks for them like Boateng did.

Corluka played for Spurs, didn't he?

Guest palnese

Man city are buying a 25 year old from Melbourne called Aaron Mooy ............who's that like ?

Googled Aaron Moody, not Mooy. Fucking hell. Baby elephant.

According to L'Equipe Liverpool are keeping tabs on Sissoko :lol:

This is shocking to me. Doesn't seem a Klopp player. Would actually be fascinating to see how he would be used under him, and how he would fare.

Crazy stuff.

Harsh on Kimmich

But not surprising, Ancelotti is class but he rarely gives youth a chance if he has a reliable and experienced player to call upon. I wouldn't be surprised if there's quite a few Bayern players who are young with potential who don't get a look in.

That lad who has impressed for Portugal during the Euros being one of them, wouldn't be surprised at all if he's loaned out.

Man city are buying a 25 year old from Melbourne called Aaron Mooy ............who's that like ?

He's had a brilliant season in the a-league 21 assists and 14 goals in 27 games from midfield. Also now a key player for Australia. He played quite well in the friendly against England. I'd imagine he'll be loaned out to Europe. They will be looking to sell him on for a profit.