Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Hulk - the King of crazy fees - is joining Shanghai SIPG from Zenit for 55m euros.

Imagine going to the Chinese League AND being managed by Sven Göran Eriksson. Poor guy :lol:

Yeah, I feel for him.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-b0CLD1bmZRM/ULVDiYntQJI/AAAAAAAADgo/wmCK4mzRNZM/s1600/Woody-Harrelson.jpg

:lol: I guess I didn't think it through with 'Poor guy'

Can't believe Dembele (Fulham) has ended up at Celtic, sure his agent was talking up interest from Juve/Monaco/Spurs etc... a few months ago.

Ben Arfa to Sevilla nearly a done deal.

Can't believe Dembele (Fulham) has ended up at Celtic, sure his agent was talking up interest from Juve/Monaco/Spurs etc... a few months ago.

Ben Arfa to Sevilla nearly a done deal.

Would have loved us to be after Dembele. Super young and scored in the Championship. Clearly has the ability to eventually play in the prem too. Thought he'd end up somewhere far better and was therefore out of our reach.

Was a genuine question, I don't think Fulham have been on telly much the last season because they are terrible now so wondered if the hype was justified.

On another forum I read that Dembele has a heart problem which is why PL clubs aren't gambling on him (was found when he had a medical at Spurs in January)

Don't think Zabaleta has been as good as the high standards he'd set in the past.

Exactly. Quality for a couple of years and dropped off a fair bit. Nowhere near one of the best RB's of the Premier League era

Don't think Zabaleta has been as good as the high standards he'd set in the past.

Exactly. Quality for a couple of years and dropped off a fair bit. Nowhere near one of the best RB's of the Premier League era

Gary Neville is obviously the standout one but who else is there to choose from?

I'm too young to remember Irwin and Dixon in their primes so maybe them two. But I can only think of Ivanovic in recent years. To say he's nowhere near would mean there's ~7/8 right backs who've been better than him which I very much doubt