Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Man city are buying a 25 year old from Melbourne called Aaron Mooy ............who's that like ?

Googled Aaron Moody, not Mooy. Fucking hell. Baby elephant.

Hell's teeth.

Hope he fails

Falcao mk2

Thats exactly how he'll end up. He's massively overrated.

:lol: He's already 4 years older than Falcao, is in near perfect physical shape and can actually still run. Unless he suffers a massive pre-season injury it's near-on impossible to imagine he'd be worse than Falcao. Whether he is what Man Utd need would be a far more suitable argument to make.

(and I don't even like him and think he's a bit of flat-track bully)

Hope he fails

Falcao mk2

13 titles in 15 seasons with 6 different clubs. Aye he's massively overrated alright.

Hope he fails

Falcao mk2

13 titles in 15 seasons with 6 different clubs. Aye he's massively overrated alright.

I could play for Juve, Inter & AC Milan (when they were good), Barca & PSG and probably get those figures too. I mean, I agree he isnt overrated but you have to consider the clubs :lol:

Hope he fails

Falcao mk2

I could play for Juve, Inter & AC Milan (when they were good), Barca & PSG and probably get those figures too. I mean, I agree he isnt overrated but you have to consider the clubs :lol:

Yeah but other than Barca he was the star player and a large reason why those sides won so much. Even if you just look at his personal records it's kind of ridiculous that you can have a better than 1 in 2 record for club and country over 15 years and be called overrated :lol: 

Normal reaction from stupid people saying stuff like this because he just had a bad tournament in the Euros :lol: Yes he wasn't good but he was also surrounded by absolutely shit players around him.

Normal reaction from stupid people saying stuff like this because he just had a bad tournament in the Euros :lol: Yes he wasn't good but he was also surrounded by absolutely shit players around him.

So whats going to be different now? :lol:

:coat:

Normal reaction from stupid people saying stuff like this because he just had a bad tournament in the Euros :lol: Yes he wasn't good but he was also surrounded by absolutely s*** players around him.

So whats going to be different now? :lol:

:coat:

:lol: True!

Hope he fails

Falcao mk2

:lol: He's already 4 years older than Falcao, is in near perfect physical shape and can actually still run. Unless he suffers a massive pre-season injury it's near-on impossible to imagine he'd be worse than Falcao. Whether he is what Man Utd need would be a far more suitable argument to make.

(and I don't even like him and think he's a bit of flat-track bully)

Agree with the last line. 

He's clearly a talented player, but I'm not sure he'll bang in a shed load for Man U and end up being a great signing for them.  Maybe it's a few years too late and perhaps the game over here won't suit him, as well.

I used to really like him.  But he's got on my tits recently.  The whole social media wankfest over everything and anything he says or does.  The way he is constantly so arrogant and talks about himself in the third person.  It's boring and he's become a parody of himself.  It's not funny or original like it used to be.