Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Continuing this Donnarumma stuff, he seems a bit of a cunt tbh.

http://i.imgur.com/51YDpOI.png

" When the Euro will be conclued, I promise that I will meet the club and my agent to discuss  for the contract renewal. "

He has since come out and said he was hacked and will delete the account.

Nothing solid happening at Swansea yet, although we apparently will be signing Abraham from Chelsea on loan, as you guys know, and trying to sign Holger Badstuber from Bayern Munich on a free.

Nothing solid happening at Swansea yet, although we apparently will be signing Abraham from Chelsea on loan, as you guys know, and trying to sign Holger Badstuber from Bayern Munich on a free.

Not a bad player but the vids he uploads aren't very good.  Quite bad really.  Bad tubes.  He's a Badtuber.

I'll go now.

When you see how much Everton spent on Klaassen and Pickford, Sigurdsson's fee should eclipse both. We're talking £35m.

I guess they plan to play Klaassen further back and Sigurdsson in the #10 then, eh? I assumed signing Klassen was the end of their Sigurdsson conquest.

Continuing this Donnarumma stuff, he seems a bit of a cunt tbh.

http://i.imgur.com/51YDpOI.png

" When the Euro will be conclued, I promise that I will meet the club and my agent to discuss  for the contract renewal. "

He has since come out and said he was hacked and will delete the account.

Fake page, no?

EDIT: Nah, he's deleted the account. Probably was hacked as there are rumours going around that he's about to sack Raiola.

If Mou wasn't so keen on a Mendes backhander he'd just play Daley Blind there and spend £40m on a winger to put on the bench after he doesn't score a hat trick on debut.

Fully understand it's Conte's way of doing things and it worked last season, but i'm not sure going for two hard working midfielders and relying on Hazard for pretty much all the creativity is going to work long term.

No sign of selling Fabregas.  He's a great Plan B for CM or a change of system. 

Aye Fabregas got quite a lot of assists despite not starting all the games last season. Whether or not he'll be happy to continue to be on the bench next season I'm not sure considering his age.

Hope Rafa gets on the phone to him :shifty: