Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I hate buy-back clauses. Partly why I'm not getting my hopes up about an Iheanacho bid, because a deal will almost certainly have one.

Buy backs I'm not too bothered about. It's things like the Deulofeu move where they're buying him to sell on straight away. Should be some sort of rule where they're not allowed to sell within 12 months of buying a player back.

I hate buy-back clauses. Partly why I'm not getting my hopes up about an Iheanacho bid, because a deal will almost certainly have one.

Buy backs I'm not too bothered about. It's things like the Deulofeu move where they're buying him to sell on straight away. Should be some sort of rule where they're not allowed to sell within 12 months of buying a player back.

completely agree with that

Fair play to that Arsenal kid going to Benfica.

Aye, I'm a big fan of that move. Absolutely fair play to him.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

They'll just keep them on the bench for a year a lot of the time. That has seemed the plan for Morata imo.

I just think the buy back clauses should be at least double the initial fee. Think Carvajal was sold for 5m and brought back for 7m. Morata sold for 20m brought back for 30m. If the big club had to spend double to get the player back they would think twice. The plan was always to sell Morata on again.

Guest neesy111

Buy back clauses shouldn't be allowed. End of story.

Agreed.  Just a way of big clubs being able to sell players that can't make their squad without getting experience somewhere else.

People were slagging me off earlier in the summer when I said we should sign Ampadu from Exeter City.

He has just signed for Chelsea.

Nobody 'slagged you off', they rightly took the piss out of his somewhat ridiculous appearance.

People were slagging me off earlier in the summer when I said we should sign Ampadu from Exeter City.

He has just signed for Chelsea.

Nobody 'slagged you off', they rightly took the p*ss out of his somewhat ridiculous appearance.

:lol:

Buy back clauses shouldn't be allowed. End of story.

Absolutely agree. It's a way for big clubs to stockpile and later prevent very good prospects (whom they denied giving first team experience) from being sold to rivals down the track, while also shielding them from having to pay the market rate when the prospect they moved on develops into a star.