Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Mole said about 3 or 4 million, didn't he?

[emoji38]

Nah, Ankles Bennett said he's 'worth no more than £12m', mole just said he'd be surprised if he went for more than in the low 20 millions to the extent that he'd bet on it.

Well i'm willing to admit i was wrong then :lol: Don't get me wrong, i'm fully aware of how ridiculous the prices are i just didn't think they'd be this ridiculous.

With that said and maybe i should learn my lesson, but i don't think Everton will go to 50m. Regardless if he is sold it will still be more than what i said anyway so it don't matter.

Guest firetotheworks

Mole said about 3 or 4 million, didn't he?

[emoji38]

Nah, Ankles Bennett said he's 'worth no more than £12m', mole just said he'd be surprised if he went for more than in the low 20 millions to the extent that he'd bet on it.

Well i'm willing to admit i was wrong then [emoji38] Don't get me wrong, i'm fully aware of how ridiculous the prices are i just didn't think they'd be this ridiculous.

With that said and maybe i should learn my lesson, but i don't think Everton will go to 50m. Regardless if he is sold it will still be more than what i said anyway so it don't matter.

Fwiw I think £50m is still pushing it even with the current market. £40m certainly, but you have to factor in what he's worth to Swansea so it's understandable. I'm not as convinced about Everton, tbh. They've spent big, but I'm not convinced they've brought in quality yet.

How can promoted teams compete like?

We're not supposed to be able to.

We got relegated at the worst possible time.

Yep. The system is very clearly stacked in favor of a select few teams.

Time for a transfer fee cap across UEFA.

UEFA doing anything other than look after their elite clubs :yao:

UEFA doing anything other than looking after their elite clubs :yao:

:lol: don't get me wrong, I don't ever expect anything to come of it.

Should just let them form their 20-team UEFA superleague and be done with it.

Maybe an unpopular opinion but the Premier League would be unbelievably grim without Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. Beating those kind of teams is generally the highlight of the season

Maybe an unpopular opinion but the Premier League would be unbelievably grim without Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal etc. Beating those kind of teams is generally the highlight of the season

Well, yeah.

That's why football is fucked with views like this. Beating man United or Chelsea is now ranked like some fa cup giantkilling it's a disgrace

It's not a fucking highlight of a season if you're in the same division

Football is fucked well and truly....the bubble will burst at some time

And eventually other teams will fill those "giant killing" gaps.